hey, im looking for an ESP Alexi-600, preferably the SE(pink pinstrips and inlays), give me a price and ill let ya know
Quote by jay66
hey, im looking for an ESP Alexi-600, preferably the SE(pink pinstrips and inlays), give me a price and ill let ya know

They are releasing another limited run of the Alexi 600SE. From espguitars.com:

"ESP ANNOUNCES RETURN OF SPECIAL EDITION ALEXI LAIHO SIGNATURE LTD AL-600SE MODEL

ESP Guitars is doing another production run of the LTD AL-600SE Special Edition Alexi Laiho Signature Series model. The first series of the AL-600SE was introduced in Spring 2007, and the entire run sold out within days of its announcement. Known as “the pink Alexi model”, the LTD AL-600SE has several distinctions from the standard LTD-AL600 model. Most obvious is the guitar’s pink color scheme, which includes pink striping on the front and back of the body, pink sawteeth inlays on the fingerboard, a pink LTD logo and artist signature on the headstock, and a pink “COBHC” design on the back of the body. The guitar also features a slightly modified body shape for more access to higher frets.

Apart from that, the AL-600SE shares most qualities with the popular standard version, which includes a neck-thru alder body V-shaped design at a 25.5" scale. The thin U shaped neck is a 3-piece maple design with an ebony fingerboard and 24 XJ frets, and white binding on the neck and headstock. Hardware includes a Floyd Rose tremolo, Grover tuners, and a Seymour Duncan Blackout pickup controlled by one volume knob."
Be cool.
I really wish they would make that color scheme a full time run, just make something special about the ones from them "limited run". Like idk, make the inlays different or something? You know what I mean. But I was actually kind of looking at that (the LTD-600, wouldn't be my next guitar but I like it. Maybe a graduation gift lol) and man, the pink is def badass. Seriously.

I don't mean to get off topic, but I know Alexi's personal guitar has a boost switch, is this also on the LTD-600? Or is it just on the ESP sig?
Last edited by edusty2010 at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by edusty2010
I really wish they would make that color scheme a full time run, just make something special about the ones from them "limited run". Like idk, make the inlays different or something? You know what I mean. But I was actually kind of looking at that (LTD-600) and man, the pink is def badass. Seriously.

The Japanese Edwards and ESP versions are an unlimited run. Lucky bastards.
Be cool.
I highly suggest you find an Edwards off of an online supplier, possibly after trying an LTD model so you know what they'll play like

In my opinion it looks better, as it has actual pinstripes and not solid ones, has the actual RR body shape that Alexi uses (all American Alexi's have a modified shape so that Jackson cant sue, and most find it very awkward and uncomfortable), and is of much higher quality (Edwards are often only marginally lower in standard than ESP).
Quote by edusty2010
I don't mean to get off topic, but I know Alexi's personal guitar has a boost switch, is this also on the LTD-600? Or is it just on the ESP sig?

esp sig only but its an easy install
just get it here
http://www.bmusic.com.au/prod4887.htm
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
I don't think you really need the booster anymore. The ESP has an EMGHZ which is passive. The "booster" is just a preamp that makes the circuit active. With the SD Blackout you already have an active pickup (a good one too!).

I also want to know what this Ishi guitars is. I want an Edwards LP with a floyd on it
Quote by ketiov
I don't think you really need the booster anymore. The ESP has an EMGHZ which is passive. The "booster" is just a preamp that makes the circuit active. With the SD Blackout you already have an active pickup (a good one too!).

I also want to know what this Ishi guitars is. I want an Edwards LP with a floyd on it

Dude, go for the ESP version!! Its only $4000 more.
Be cool.
Quote by ketiov

Ah I see. I guess all I really knew was the switch did something, so naturally I was like, "I WANT THAT!!!" lol. I haven't tried out any blackouts yet, I'm really dying to! I've heard great things. I'm still just wishing the pink color scheme would be an unlimited run in America too I guess I'll just have to wait. It'll more than likely happen, and besides I won't have the money for a $1,000+ for a LLLOOONNNGGG time anyway. I'm gonna work my ass off this summer for one that'll more than likely be $200-$300 under that
Quote by thedude051
Dude, go for the ESP version!! Its only $4000 more.

Haha. Heh.

...I'm going to go cry now.

I found the site. It's www.ishibashi-music.com

I read a guitar description. It comes with a Freud Rose. Direct quote, I swear.