I disagree.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Sounds pretty bad.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Looks good. I'm gonna go see it, and I never pay to see movies.
Nope. None at all.
Looks terrible.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
This looks really good. It's hard to tell if it's just a scam for people to see the movie and make some big bucks off of it or if there's really something big we don't know about.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Looks good. his questions are the ones I've been asking for years. I do believe in I.D. It's never made sense to me why Darwinists always attack I.D. instead of defending their theory. Everytime I bring it up, "scientists" will attack my beliefs and whatnot instead of giving me reasons why their's is right. I'll probably see this movie.
That website gave me red eye.

But seriously. This looks pretty good. I don't understand why people should be shunned for expressing their belief in Intelligent Design. I believe that a higher power created the world in which we live in. I don't understand why people have such a problem with that.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Mar 23, 2008,
i dont beleive in ID at all, im a logic driven person, but i will deffinatly see this to infomr myself on other view points and potentially learn something

looks like a good watch, that being said im the kind of guy that loves documentaries
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
That website gave me red eye.

clear eyes i awesome
Whether or not you believe intelligent design, the point that this movie brings up, about suppression of different ideas, is quite serious and real, and is more wide spread than just with intelligent design.