Hello, my lead channel doesn't work: I have some pictures, so, I was wondering if anyone can point out what is wrong to me. Thanks!
Attachments:
yo.JPG
Quote by WillPlayForFood
mow lawns mutha ****a.. shiiieeett back in the old days we used to go out in the fields and pick cotton.. turns out My boss was colorblind.

EDIT:not trying to be racist.
...and don't sig me.
Quick note-there is alot of background noise, like the sound you get when you plug a guitar into an already turned on amp. Notes only occasionally go through, and the distortion seems to be lacking.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
mow lawns mutha ****a.. shiiieeett back in the old days we used to go out in the fields and pick cotton.. turns out My boss was colorblind.

...and don't sig me.
bump
Quote by WillPlayForFood

...and don't sig me.
have you tried replacing the tubes?
checked all the fuses?
the pics kinda blurry and small
The tube is good, it only has one, and my rhythm channel works great. How do I go about checking the fuses?
Quote by WillPlayForFood

...and don't sig me.
There should be a thin little wire running through them- if it's broken, replace the fuse.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!