What is the best arena to see anything? (i.e. concerts, basketball, hockey, arena football, etc.)

BTW, don't post anything just because it's in the area where you live.
Last edited by MattIsTheCosby at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by MattIsTheCosby
What is the best arena to see anything? (i.e. concerts, basketball, hockey, arena football, etc.)

BTW, don't post anything just because it's in the area where you live?

I don't think you needed the question mark in the last sentence

but I'm gonna say hockey, because chances are its bigger than basketball and, football would be too big you wouldnt have a good view
Manchester Evening News Arena. I've been to some of the best gigs of my life there, and I've seen some of the bands in different arenas too, and that place wins every time. Love it!
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by lostherox__-=_
I don't think you needed the question mark in the last sentence

but I'm gonna say hockey, because chances are its bigger than basketball and, football would be too big you wouldnt have a good view

Okay, Mr. Grammar Nazi, lol.

But no, I meant like what arena is the best to see any event. Not what event is best for indoor arenas.
Oh yeah, and IMO Madison Square Garden is the best. The acoustics are surprisingly good for an old arena, and (even though I'm a diehard NJ Devils fan) I'll also admit that the energy of the NY Rangers fans really come alive even when there isn't a full house.
Last edited by MattIsTheCosby at Mar 23, 2008,
Friel Court in Beasley Colliseum, we can get ****ing loud.
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.