ok so im going to my gfs house tomorrow and no one is gonna be home. my mom wants to talk to her parents... what do we do? we were thinking of telling my mom that her dad is in the shower when she drops me off. my gf cant call my mom and pretend to be her mom because her mom is out of town and my mom knows that. this may be very confusing but i think you can figure it out
your gf already gave me hers.

just sayin
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
tell your mum to go round and speak to her parents.. that way your house is free and you can **** till it get so disorientated it throws up... =)
Have your girlfriend come to your house, then get some there.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Get a friend to pretend to be her dad. Obv.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
ok so im going to my gfs house tomorrow and no one is gonna be home. my mom wants to talk to her parents... what do we do? we were thinking of telling my mom that her dad is in the shower when she drops me off. my gf cant call my mom and pretend to be her mom because her mom is out of town and my mom knows that. this may be very confusing but i think you can figure it out.

fixed.
Look in my eyes what do you see?
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
its like ten miles im NOT walking

noob
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by GUlTAR
Ok it wont work but use a soundboard record the call and post it here.

clearly, THIS is the ONLY logical solution. it must be done.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Quote by H(i)SS
you obviously can't drive yourself there. therefore you aren't old enought to get any.

ahahaha owned
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
go for a walk with her and then do her in the park.... sooooorted.... outdoor sex is awesome...

or you could, go to her room, start having sex and then call your mum... turn it into a game.. see if you can finish before she gets to you...
Quote by H(i)SS
you obviously can't drive yourself there. therefore you aren't old enought to get any.

+1
Quote by Justaboy08
go for a walk with her and then do her in the park.... sooooorted.... outdoor sex is awesome...

or you could, go to her room, start having sex and then call your mum... turn it into a game.. see if you can finish before she gets to you...

The idea with the game isn't even that bad... (but i lost the game )
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
The idea with the game isn't even that bad... (but i lost the game )

yeah a mate of mine did that with a wank... went horribly wrong...his mum disturbingly came before him...
How crazy is your gf's family.. maybe an incest based gangbang is an option... now thats a pretty sweet way to say bye bye to your virginity
Quote by Justaboy08
yeah a mate of mine did that with a wank... went horribly wrong...his mum disturbingly came before him...

oh shi.. xD...

well we ALL lost THE GAME (you know wich one i mean )
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Quote by H(i)SS

He's just turned 15 it seems...

Anyway.. if you can't be arsed to walk or catch the bus then you don't deserve any... You gotta fecking work for your pootang!
on the title says "help me get poon" not "help me get my girlfriend's poon", so the obvious answer is to find a *****, or maybe a slut(there cheaper).
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
its like ten miles im NOT walking

If you love your Girlfriend/Want poon, Then you can ****ing ride a bike or something!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by H(i)SS

you torched his ass.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
Quote by halvix
on the title says "help me get poon" not "help me get my girlfriend's poon", so the obvious answer is to find a *****, or maybe a slut(there cheaper).

I thought they were the same.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
if your immature enough to refer to the act of sex as "geting poon" then you clearly lack the maturity needed for sex any way

grow up
Quote by HeartRaz0r
oh shi.. xD...

well we ALL lost THE GAME (you know wich one i mean )

its fine... if you fail... get straight back on the bike and try again... hahaha...
Quote by nt1440
if your immature enough to refer to the act of sex as "geting poon" then you clearly lack the maturity needed for sex any way

grow up

+1
Quote by nt1440

grow up

wow.. that sucks the fun out of sex... you need nothing but yourself and a partner... maybe some toys, and lube, and protection, and and maybe some leather, and studs.... oooo and a bed... and a will to succeed.....

bish bash bosh