Revolving doors.
Mostly seen in hotels, I come to you, Pit, to ask, but . . . why?

Why revolving doors? Is it a pshycological form of attraction, seeming more homely as if it is telling you to enter? Is it because You keep on walking and dont have to stop to "pull" or "push"? Or is it just a way to spend money?

NOTE: I did not use the searchbar before this, so, yeah.
Ya pretty much just easier, instead of having an out door and an in door (cuz ppl are incapable of forming lines, cuz theres ALWAYS an idiot or two). this way if its going one way, it goes that way, no ppl bmping into each other as they try to get through. unless of course youve got a complete moron, but then you could have a wall and get the same result.
I wanna make a revolving door that says, "Pull," just to see how obedient people are.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
I wanna make a revolving door that says, "Pull," just to see how obedient people are.

Keeps warm air in and cold air out. The outside is never connected to the inside.

Away from nerdyness, they are fun though and see how many people you can cram in.
BlahBlahBlah
I could, maybe, stay in one for a long time. They are fun. A fun game is trying to get as many people into one compartment. I don't care if it's immature, you've probably never tried it.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Soul Power

DEMETRI MARTIN!!! +1 to you, good sir.

i couldn't remember how his joke went when i posted
Quote by thefoundationof
Revolving doors.
Mostly seen in hotels, I come to you, Pit, to ask, but . . . why?

Why revolving doors? Is it a pshycological form of attraction, seeming more homely as if it is telling you to enter? Is it because You keep on walking and dont have to stop to "pull" or "push"? Or is it just a way to spend money?

NOTE: I did not use the searchbar before this, so, yeah.
Yeah, I think you were safe skipping the searchbar on this one.

From an engineering standpoint, a revolving door has a rather efficient transfer of people vs atmosphere. Regardless of how hard the wind is blowing outside, you get a very limited exchange of air and/or rain, snow, dust, etc entering the building with each person that enters or leaves.

Other than that, they just look impressive and all the cool kids are doing it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Well, why not really?
Although whenever I see one I have to walk around it at least twice.

I should be 13 years old again.
Oh dear i wish i had YOUR problems and not mine...^^..
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
I've got scabies and I love hanging out in revolving doors. I've lost count of the amount of people I've infected.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
i agree that at high speeds, they become time machines
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
I hate revolving doors. All the ones I've used seem to give you very little space to stand in, and I'm always afraid that I'll get nailed when I step out. Especially on campus when I carry a backpack with me.
Quote by master2sexy
i agree that at high speeds, they become time machines

I would have to agree with this statement. I guess that means it's double agreed?