I really want a Wah-Wah pedal and I'm not sure what to get. I've been to Long & McQuade and haven't tried any yet but I noticed the $135 Dunlop Hendrix and the Original Crybaby and Crybaby. Any advice? I'd like to spend under $150 if possible
A Standard Wah Wah from Dunlop will cost you $80 ...
Quote by soulflyV
I love the smell of *reported* in the morning.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I've always hated people using (Y), it just looks like an arse.
Last edited by DiamondEC at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by DiamondEC
All wah wah pedals are pretty much the same... But you know, some pedals have extra bass or ,... You could buy a good wah wah for like $80.

^Ignore this

What sound are you going for, exactly?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by black-sabbath
Guns N' Roses sound mainly

Slash uses a dunlop rack wah, but I take it you're not looking to spend $500. Without getting into boutique territory, the best wah you're going to find in your budget if either the Dunlop Crybaby from Hell, or the 535Q. There are some really nice Vox wahs as well, but it's doubtful they'll handle the kind of gain you're probably using.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Im using a Line-6 UberMetal with the gain on full most of the time.
any idea how much the Voxs cost?
Quote by black-sabbath
Im using a Line-6 UberMetal with the gain on full most of the time.
any idea how much the Voxs cost?

The Vox won't be noticeable with the kind of gain you're using. For your budget, the 535Q is probably what you're looking for.
Thanks
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15