I think I have one... It doesnt hurt it just feels like there is water in my ears but I know there isnt any... So how do I get rid of this easily?
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Go to a doctor, they'll probably give you some antibiotics and eardrops. Do it quickly though, I ignored one for a while and ruptured my eardrum.
It's probably just a little fluid blockage. It should go away on its own.

Its annoying I cant hear very well in my left ear right now... I have some antibiotics I'm gonna take right because I have a cold anyway... Hopefully I wake up and can hear better
add me if you wish...
Quote by WILDWAYNE001
Its annoying I cant hear very well in my left ear right now... I have some antibiotics I'm gonna take right because I have a cold anyway... Hopefully I wake up and can hear better

Sorry - antibiotics wont affect your cold... well, save for weakening your immune system and actually worsening it!
I've been here since '04.

Cut your ear off. Simple, yet effective. You might not be able to hear as well, though...
Swimmers ear maybe? I felt like that once and my eardrum ruptured later, couldn't hear for sh!t. Go to the doctor.
You don't know for sure what it is, so go to the doctor to check and make sure it isn't an infection. You'll get some antibiotics.

The pit isn't a doctor's office.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by NFFC_1865
Sorry - antibiotics wont affect your cold... well, save for weakening your immune system and actually worsening it!

If he's actually got an ear infection though, it could prevent the infection from spreading or causing damage to his inner ear. I think if a yellowish- red pus starts seeping from his ear he'll wish he'd taken antibiotics.
Mate, you've got glue ear. Go to the doctor's to double check but it's a nuisance, nothing else. I go almost entirely deaf most winters and it lasts about two weeks. It's a NIGHTMARE in lectures because I can't hear a thing.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by WILDWAYNE001
Yeah thought it might be glue ear too...

When it spreads to both ears you'll go apesh*t... Enjoy
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Oh god I hope it doesnt move to my right ear it sucks enough trying to ear things and listen to music
add me if you wish...
Quote by NFFC_1865

Um, a cold is usually caused by bacteria, which are biological! You're probably thinking of the flu, a virus. Two different things.
To atone a sin I didn't care for, but a sin that paid my debts
A sin that fed my children and burned my smiles and cigarettes
Quote by Weiss_xc
Um, a cold is usually caused by bacteria, which are biological! You're probably thinking of the flu, a virus. Two different things.

No, the cold's caused by a virus. That's why you can't cure it.

n00b.
Quote by Weiss_xc

A cold's a virus too, not bacteria.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Weiss_xc

Im right. Youre wrong.

Quote by original=punk
I love that banna flavoured medicine you get when you have an ear infection.

It's lush!
I've been here since '04.