Hey, im seeing sum41 live in Kitchener, Ontario. It's at a small venue and i'm so excited because of that!!
Fan of the Ottawa Senators

Quote by apak
My G string keeps slipping when i bend it.
Any suggestions?
who the hell is Sum 42?
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Hummmm Alternative and Indie forum? This thread should be in rubbish simili-pre-chewed punk forum.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
sum 42? and as the guy with the É's said, i think this should be in Alternative and Indie man, but have a good time seeing them, they put on pretty good shows
I breathe air.
**** i just realised about the 42 thingie...too bad for me.
Fan of the Ottawa Senators

Quote by apak
My G string keeps slipping when i bend it.
Any suggestions?
Sum 41 kick ass!!!!!!
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
I really need to give All Killer no Filler another listen. It was my favourite CD in 6th grade.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

my favourite of 7th grade <3, cool solos. i enjoyed "does this look infected?" more
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
haha^ & ^^ same here man, i used to listen to the album so ****ing much. I started listening to it again this year and holy **** its amazing!
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore