yep. i want a strap and straplocks. nice straps. nylon/leather, doesnt matter. dont want anything tacky like flames, skulls,ect. 20 bucks? thanks
I swear the title said strap on.
Anyway....
Musicians friend and ebay should have some straps you're looking for for under 20$.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by dhphoenix13
yep. i want a strap and straplocks. nice straps. nylon/leather, doesnt matter. dont want anything tacky like flames, skulls,ect. 20 bucks? thanks

20 Bucks?!? Okay, this is not a Charity, maybe ya know one day UNICEF will get into the Sales of Guitars & Accessories...but until then, What you need to do is go to musiciansfriend.com, buy a Black Leather Studded Dunlop Red Monkey Strap and the Dunlop Dual-Design Straplok System.....
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
Quote by Mazz-
20 Bucks?!? Okay, this is not a Charity, maybe ya know one day UNICEF will get into the Sales of Guitars & Accessories...but until then, What you need to do is go to musiciansfriend.com, buy a Black Leather Studded Dunlop Red Monkey Strap and the Dunlop Dual-Design Straplok System.....

thats why they named you joe dirt instead of nunemaker. +1 for me
I've got a set of nickel Dunlop straplocks and a plain grey nylon strap you can have for $20 shipped via paypal. The straplocks are new, never installed.
Quote by twistudriffer
thats why they named you joe dirt instead of nunemaker. +1 for me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's Really Funny, allthough I would've Chosen the part at the very beginning of the movie when the Security Guard was like

"...Don't try and Church it up son!! You mean Joe Dirt....Naming you that, your daddy must've Really Hated You!! Now why Don't you Do us all a favor....Drive this Piece of crap off a cliff!!!" +1 Me
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)