Whenever I have anything plugged into the audio input (the R/L thing for iPods or whatever) on my amp and turn it off, the amp turns off like usual, then lets out a small *pfft*. The other day at band practice, I cranked the gain and the feedback was terrible, and the 'fart' was a crazy raise and fall of epic proportions. I would make a video of it right now, but it's late :S

Should I be worried?
I have no idea what your talking about but I suggest your record it so we can see and tell you more definitively. It sounds hilarious, regardless.
Mine does that... but the reason i think is because theres something wrong with mine that it produces sound with no input (like static) and then when it turns off the speaker just stops and moves back into place and sits still, that stop may be the problem...
Quote by Rockford_rocks

As for me, I used to think you got a girl pregnant by sleeping naked in the same bed as her (no contact whatsoever), or by peeing down her throat.

Quote by foob85
Fap, take a nap, level my hunter to 80, and fap again. All in 30 seconds.
Quote by real_québécois
Does-it smell?

don't be stupid. amps don't have noses!
HAHA!!!

c wut i did thar?

My Peavey Bandit 65 does that!!! Its loud as hell; for me it usually happens if someone walks by it.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
No.
I'm an idiot.
Please enlighten me.

c what i did thar?
dude lol to tell you the truth you have nothing to worry about.....my amp does the same thing hah! my amp turns off like normel the "pfffft" lol it's funny i've always said since the day i got the amp that it farts everytime i turn it off
Cut back on the veggies.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic