Hey! What are you doing up!? Go to sleep.

Seriously though, it's 12:00, why is everyone still awake?

I'm awake because I'm waiting for an email, it wont be here for about 3 hours though

EDIT:

Read the thread, I've already said that by 12:00 I mean, it's late for most people, So, if you're up, and it's late where you are, I want to know why. I'm not stupid you know.
Last edited by 20cdndollars at Mar 24, 2008,
Because I have no school tomorrow....And tomorrow might suck unit later that night cause I have to spend my last day of spring break with my grandma. :/
There's something called time zones.

It's only 10:12pm here.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I'm talking on the phone and they won't let me go to bed

Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by jeff541
because the world has timezones, fumbduck.

Dude... it's just out of curiosity, I meant it's 12 here, and it's probaby late most other places too, I'm just curious as to why people are up.
Someone educate this young man about time zones.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Steve The Plank
It's 4:11am here. All I'm doing is making a tit of myself in The Pit.

That's it, I'm going to bed.

+1, except it is now 4:14am. Oh noez!
Quote by 20cdndollars

I'm awake because I'm waiting for an email, it wont be here for about 3 hours though

9pm, fag.
I really need to sleep, school starts up again tomorrow at 5:30. I feel like a retard for being up, thanks for reminding me asshole!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by 20cdndollars
Dude... it's just out of curiosity, I meant it's 12 here, and it's probaby late most other places too, I'm just curious as to why people are up.

you do know the pit does take what you say and uses it against you, of course
where not dumb but there is a whole world on ug not just one country
Typing a report for school tomorrow because I slacked off and didn't do it all spring break.

I'll get to it in a few minutes.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Cos it's easter weekend so i've got tomorrow off work! haahahahahahaa i canny fanny around on the interwebz for aslong as i desire.
3:18 pm. Easter Monday
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by darkstar2466
Someone educate this young man about time zones.

to the TS: there's these things called timezones. Yes, repeat after me. T-i-m-e-z-o-n-e-s. Good job! Now, listen closely. There are 24 timezones in the world. Notice that there are also 24 hours in a day. Coincidence? I think not. Each of the 24 timezones has a different time. (click here if you're still confused: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ) So, if it's 12:00 where you are, it's also 4am, 9am, and 5pm somewhere else in the world. So unless we are in the same timezone as you, it's going to be a different time. Understand? Good. Now, I know this has been a hard day, why don't you go to bed and get some rest now.

EDIT: wow, this failed. haha I'm a looser.
Yea it's 12 here too..

12 in the freaking afternoon!!
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Quote by 20cdndollars

I can't speak for anyone else,
but I stay up all night marveling at the clueless who have no concept of time zones.

<_<

>_>

<_<
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
12:25 am here, I'm IM'ing people, but the time zone thing is something to always keep in mind when discussing time .
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Its 2:30pm here....why am i not at work or uni? Public Holiday for easter! yay
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
its only 10:36 pm here
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Read the thread, I've already said that by 12:00 I mean, it's late for most people, So, if you're up, and it's late where you are, I want to know why. I'm not stupid you know.
Quote by amaqqut
to the TS: there's these things called timezones. Yes, repeat after me. T-i-m-e-z-o-n-e-s. Good job! Now, listen closely. There are 24 timezones in the world. Notice that there are also 24 hours in a day. Coincidence? I think not. Each of the 24 timezones has a different time. (click here if you're still confused: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ) So, if it's 12:00 where you are, it's also 4am, 9am, and 5pm somewhere else in the world. So unless we are in the same timezone as you, it's going to be a different time. Understand? Good. Now, I know this has been a hard day, why don't you go to bed and get some rest now.

EDIT: wow, this failed. haha I'm a looser.

no, your pretty tight.

im a loser because i just added that website to my favorites for future reference.
I'm lurking in the drug thread and trying to figure out the best way to smoke a bowl out of the few supplies I have. I hate soda cans!
I will fuc
It's 5:47pm here. So I have nothing to contribute really. It's still beautiful and sunny.

That is all.
1:52 AM over here. Just was going to sleep.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

04:53 I just got in from work. But I got 2 free drinks, and a handful of creme eggs, so I aint complaining too badly.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Just go ton, and I'm on cause I can be.

its my break time b****.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK