ive got, reign in blood, diabolous in musica, seasons in the abyss, and show no mercy...

my favorite out of them is reign in blood
it would take forever for me to decide, but Seasons and Divine Intervention are probably my two favorites. but then there's Reign in Blood. see? i couldn't answer that.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
None, they all suck.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

haunting the chapel. TK more attempting elitism without knowledge or taste to back it up
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Reign In Blood. As cliche as it is, it's just that darn good.
Seasons In The Abyss is also very solid.

Hell Awaits and South of Heaven regularly get thumbs up as well, though I'm not crazy about those.
Hell Awaits, Show No Mercy or South of Heaven. The best live Slayer CD is Live Undead
Hell Awaits, Show No Mercy, and Haunting the Chapel are the only ones that I like. Reign in Blood is too repetitive for me.
there is no such thing. dead serious.
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
Quote by Terror Kovenant
None, they all suck.

-_-... ok i know slayer suck now, and have become completely commercially accepted. but how the **** can you rule out Show No Mercy - Hell Awaits? either you havent listened to those albums or are angry at slayer for being popular. those few albums are pure raw metal.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
The gigantic Slayer thread, its unreal.

But Hell Awaits is my real answer.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Hell Awaits (can't believe its only been said twice ), that album influenced the popularity of death metal along with Reign in Blood, and I love how some people can't accept that Slayer are Proto-Death
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Reign in Blood, but then again I don't own much of their albums
I like listening to Carcass while I rape and pillage.

well thats nice but im not homosexualy
I've got Reign In Blood, South Of Heaven and Seasons In The Abyss. Out of them, i's say South Of Heaven. But it's a close call, they're all great.
the only slayer album that i kinda liked was south of heaven, reign in blood was trash imo
Reign in Blood. But only because I've only listened to that, Christ Illusion, and God Hates Us All. Still, it's a pretty damn good thrash metal album.
Reign in Blood is ok

Hell Awaits is my fave though

Or possibly one of their live ones

They were **** when I saw them live though

When I came near losing my own life
It made me learn the true meaning of a smile
yes

and that is my final answer
Axes
Schecter Omen 5 - Ibanez AEB10E - Epiphone G-310(refinishing) - Ibanez PF5ECE
Amps
Peavy Bandit 112 - Ampeg B2-RE/Ampeg SVT-410 HLF
Show No Mercy. One of the best debut thrash albums ever. Black Magic & Tormentor are f*ckin awesome

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

OK, So I've got Show No Mercy, Christ Illusion, South of Heaven, Reign in Blood and Diabolus in Musica and I like them all but at the end of the day it's got to be Reign on Blood. There isn't a single second that isn't just epic and full of energy. Every instrument is just working like a well oiled machine.
Show No Mercy
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Reign in Blood on vinyl, Decade of Aggression, Divine Intervention and God Hates Us All.
most definitely south of heaven man without a doubt. Reigning Blood is so over played.
-DIEOXIDE-