Im lookign for somethign to amp up my solos. I dont really have any pedals, so anything would be nice for me to know. thanks.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I'd sell two of your guitars and both your amps and get a Mesa Boogie Mark IV, but thats just me.

Anyways... a wah can add some flavor to solos. Are you looking for like a boost or just to make them more interesting?
just a boost. I have a weeping demon but its not on my equipment yet.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I suggest a delay and maybe a compressor if you want to go that far.... But yeah...do you really need all those guitars?, id suggest selling some and saving up cash for a new amp, mark IV would go alright. But yes delay would be your best bet.
If you want a little more grit and tightness, try a TS9 or a BBE Greenscreamer. If you want something...else...an analog delay with shorter repeates (30-500ms) will thicken things up.