plz i have nothing to play and im not rally good so lpease recomend me some songs
Omerta - Lamb of God
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Curse of Castle Dragon... :P

Seriously though, try The End of Heartache by Killswitch Engage, it's even got a really easy guitar solo.
"Krig" - gorogoroth
"funeral procession" -gorgoroth
"open the gates" -gorgoroth
"scorn"-In flames
"for the weak"- in flames
"Persuit of Vikings"-Amon Amarth

all are easy songs.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
Every Megadeth song ever written
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by plucky duck
Every Megadeth song ever written

-smack-

As far as Megadeth....

Dread And The Fugitive Mind
Promises
Sweating Bullets
High Speed Dirt
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by BirdHouse
does it have to be metal? there's a wide range of music out there.

Well, since he's asking for Metal, I'd say that it would be prudent to give him what he's asking for.

I mean, you could list off an assload of Punk, Cock Rock, Blues, Ska, and what not, but that wouldn't be what he was askin for, now would it?

It would be the same as you asking for some simple Jazz songs, and me recommending you Anthrax, now wouldn't it?
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by RockerPseudonym
-smack-

As far as Megadeth....

Dread And The Fugitive Mind

Promises
Sweating Bullets
High Speed Dirt

Trust BTW

Those songs are not easy dude are you kidding me? TS don't listen to this guy becuase those song with kill the hell out of you.
Quote by The Arch Enemy
*Smacks*

Son, are you on drugs?

Yeah, but thats not the point, they're easy songs that are picked up quickly and sound great. BTW I love Megadeth and rocks red-headed step child.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by plucky duck
Yeah, but thats not the point, they're easy songs that are picked up quickly and sound great. BTW I love Megadeth and rocks red-headed step child.

*smack*

I'd like to hear you play Holy Wars note for note.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Train of Consequences- Megadeth
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Seriously though, try The End of Heartache by Killswitch Engage, it's even got a really easy guitar solo.
I see this mentioned all the time as an 'easy' song, but I say bollocks to that. It's easy when you've played for a couple of years or if you've played ~one year but focused almost entirely on metal non-stop 24/7, but you can't get Typical Joe Beginner to play it. The hammer on/pull off runs in the chorus will kill a beginner, drop C isn't exactly something many beginners - probably with inappropriate gear - can make good use of, and the solo will confuse the **** out of newbies too. I wouldn't say the one-fingered drop-tuning powerchord malarkey is a good habit for beginners to get into either.
The techniques are simple in theory, but in practice it's not a very practical song for a beginner to try.

It's far, far from being hard, or even just averagely difficult, but simple =/= beginner friendly.

As for actually beginner friendly metal songs, seconding (or thirding, fourthing, whatever) Megadeth. A Tout Le Monde is as easy as they come. and can be played either just tuned down a half step (original) or just in standard (new version).
Also, some Iron Maiden has easy rhythm sections. Too many songs from them to list really.
Quote by imgooley
Train of Consequences- Megadeth

My god are you kidding me?

Do you people know what easy is?
Quote by The Arch Enemy
My god are you kidding me?

Do you people know what easy is?

Dude, that song is easy. There is like 3 uber fast sections in the solo and one in the outro. The rest is chords and muted strings.
Quote by imgooley
Dude, that song is easy. There is like 3 uber fast sections in the solo and one in the outro. The rest is chords and muted strings.

He means with the solo and whole song.It is not for beginners!
Almost all Metallica.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by The Arch Enemy
He means with the solo and whole song.It is not for beginners!

oh well... I just improv a solo in there when I play that song...
Trivium.

"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
+1 on symphony of destruction
I disappear - Metallica
Unholy Confessions - A7X
Suffocating Sight - Trivium
You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
Breaking the law - Judas Priest

Enter Sandman - Metallica

Sweating bullets - Megadeth
Beast and the Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold
The Darkest Nights - As I Lay Dying
Six - All That Remains
Entrance of the Conflagration - Trivium

They're all easy metal songs with some bits and parts that will take dedicated practice.