depends on how good you are.......if youre pretty good go for phantom of the opera........but your best bet is one you wont get sick of hearing
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
I enjoy playing Hallowed Be Thy Name and Fear Of The Dark from Iron Maiden.
haha i just learned to play "the trooper" today, its easier than it sounds and it sounds epic!
Like Abdulalhazred said it depends on how good you are, i started about about 4 months ago and Holy Smoke is easy plus it sounds awesome, and the riff to Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner is awesome!
Different World, The Trooper, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Paschendale...
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
The Trooper, Fear of the Dark and Flash of the Blade are pretty easy, Rainmaker is cake-the intro is easier than it sounds. Abdul's recommendation for Phantom of the Opera is good too, it's not too hard but it builds up endurance like nothing else. Wrathchild is easy. Um...I think I'm out of steam. Have fun!
Studies show that 89.27% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Blood brothers....dance of death....
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
The easiest song ever written by them is probably 'different world' by the way...so playable...
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
Quote by NowhereOutThere
I've been playing for a year, so something a bit challenging won't be a bad thing.

The solos in the Trooper may give you a bit of a kick in the ass so maybe try that song.
Be cool.
I've been at it about a year and some of the Maiden songs I have worked on are The Trooper, 2 Min to Midnite, Aces High, and Dream of Mirrors. I'm not good enough to play any of them straight through yet, but I am getting there.
He, I started learning it yesterday. And it's true ... it IS a lot easier to learn that it sounds. It has some really cool riffs.

Quote by plucky duck
haha i just learned to play "the trooper" today, its easier than it sounds and it sounds epic!
Yeah mother russia is a good one

The solos are great, some pretty cool chance taking and note choices on those.
The loneliness of the long ditance runner but then again i found it to be pretty hard ... but i'm pretty pants so you know
Washburn MG-42
Shine Telecaster copy
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Line 6 Spider III 75

Wanna buy:
Ibanez IC400