Hey what's up guys!
I'm new in the forum
Well I have been playing the electric guitar for several months , but i continue being a novice,,, I play songs of My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Metallica, Guns & Roses,etc etc
But i want a pedal!!
I don't know if buy a multi-effect guitar pedal or only a distortion pedal
I'm not a rich person
Im looking for a good & cheap pedal
I have seen a few pedals as these

DigiTech RP350 Modeling Guitar Processor
Boss ME-20 Multi-Effect Guitar Pedal

What do you recommend me?
Remember I'm a beginner I'm not a master in electric guitars

Please Help Me

Thanks!!

RolaS!
first of all, what's your amp?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by hell_monkey
first of all, what's your amp?

Is the one that the guitar had

15 watts =s
Amp > Pedal

Getting a better amp will do more to help your sound than pedals or a better guitar ever will.
Nope, no sig here.
yeah, if ur looking fer affects, go with a line six amp:

100$ fer a 15 watt, with plenty of affects, check your local guitar supplying store!
amps that come with a guitar usually suck. Well that is the case for beginner sets where you get a guitar and an amp in a box. What I would do is upgrade the amp. Whats your budget?
Quote by happymanZ

100$ fer a 15 watt, with plenty of affects, check your local guitar supplying store!

Do NOT listen to this guy. Please.

TS, what kind of amp do you have?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310

Do NOT listen to this guy. Please.

TS, what kind of amp do you have?

The line 6 is not too bad for experimenting with different tones. Its actually greaat for that.

Even then the roland cube is much better at the same price, and does that.
Quote by nyandres
The line 6 is not too bad for experimenting with different tones. Its actually greaat for that.

Even then the roland cube is much better at the same price, and does that.

I'd go with the cube as well. But really a small tube combo (Blackheart or VJ) and a multieffects pedal is the best way to go. As far as multieffects are concerned I suggest either the Boss ME20 or the ME50.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
I'd go with the cube as well. But really a small tube combo (Blackheart or VJ) and a multieffects pedal is the best way to go. As far as multieffects are concerned I suggest either the Boss ME20 or the ME50.

Agreed to above. I prefer a tube amp with no onboard stuff and use pedals. I have an rp300 pedal and a vj combo amp that I use a lot from my arsenal.

The advantage is that when you change your sound you'll still have the amp. While my vj is a great little amp I want to get a fender pro jr.

By the way I have a fender gdec jr that is a fun little sucker to play with. It has a rhythm section with bass and drums. The amp has amp models and effects also. A good amp to consider.
well if you decide against getting the amp everyone wants you to get, get the Korg multi-effects pedal "AX3000G". That's what I have and so far I haven't needed anything else.
It was 300 billz when I got it but I think its $200-250 now
Well, as I already said my amp is of 15 watts

I think that the best option would be to buy
an amp
of 50 or 100 watts

right?
Quote by rolas92
Well, as I already said my amp is of 15 watts

I think that the best option would be to buy
an amp
of 50 or 100 watts

right?

there is a lot more to amps then just the watts. I suggest to put off buying a new amp until you read up on them a bit until you know enough to make a decision yourself. you dont want to look back and say "oh i just wasted like 500$ that day..."
read some reviews and stuff, find out what amps your favorite bands use etc.

goodluck

and as far as what i'd recomend for practicing not gigging (i assume thats what you doing) go with roland microcube. great deal and plus even when you outgrow it you can use its portablity to your advantage

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
Someone suggested a VOX amp to me. I believe its 30W and only $199. It comes with flanger, auto wah, distortion, chorus, and more. I didnt order it yet but from all the reviews it seems good. Just check my recent thread "New guitar or amp" and there is a link I posted to it. Check it out.

*Also - You should only get pedals if you really cant the sound out of your amp. Liek some amps have flanger but it doesnt have a great sound and thus you buy a flanger pedal... or a new amp?
Quote by happymanZ

My word to you, dont even deal with the Line 6's, you'll relize not long after that you should have bought something else.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by MakeItWitChu
My word to you, dont even deal with the Line 6's, you'll relize not long after that you should have bought something else.

Listen to MakeItWitChu... he is a wise, wise, person.
I suggest a mircocube at least.

I wish I had gotten that instead of my transtube.
Quote by rolas92
Is the one that the guitar had

*Bangs head against computer*

What guitar do you have? But anyways, I'd buy a new amp first.
Quote by happymanZ

Someone should murder you.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Quote by Walternativo
Someone should murder you.

+1 . I didnt really know if they TRUELY sucked... so I took a stroll up to my local music store a tried one... omfg it was hideous!!! If you set your volume ike above 4 or 5 you get the most suckiest tone ever!