Page 1 of 2
there may be some duplicatea and some missing 99% are there! and my be a couple of ERRORS srry

THX!!!
TOOK LONG TIME!
PLZ DOWNLOAD AND RECOMMEND! AND IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME DOWNLOAD IT LOOK AND THEN POST AND SAY IT IS REAL!

LINK IS FIXED I USED RAPIDSHARE U DO HAVE TO WAIT 1 MIN BUT ITS WORTH IT !!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/101895290/Metallica.zip.html
Last edited by kyleking1313 at Mar 24, 2008,
u need guitar pro (software) to view these tabs! im first one to do this!
guitar pro lets u make/look at/and LISTEN to tabs for Lots of insturments!
ya but when u click this link it will download a .zip that has a folder called metallica and has EVERY ONE IN IT no need to click on every metallica tab now! just download this and ull have ALL OF THEM!!!
dude its not dont be so ignorant if somebody doesnt belive me they can download it look at em then post saying itss REAL!
Quote by Jean Claude Van
sounds like virus to me

+1
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
i'm not gonna register at that forum just to get it. i'd rather collect the tabs off ug myself
dude why r u hating on me its real ! i spent 6 hours on this if someone really feels this way download and ull see its NOT A VIRUS OR SCAM!
haha unfortunately once we download it and plague our computers with virus we wont be able to post on here
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
srry i thought it would be a straight donwload im so srry thats what the confusion is cause it wont fit on this forum so i dont know what to do cause on here it doesnt allow me to upload the zip so any suggestions!
Quote by kyleking1313
ya but when u click this link it will download a .zip that has a folder called metallica and has EVERY ONE IN IT no need to click on every metallica tab now! just download this and ull have ALL OF THEM!!!

Should've mentioned I've already got most of, if not all of Metallica's songs in GP. And about 10,000 other tabs in a variety of categories.
yea yea.. it will make me spend less time when learning metallica's songs from guitar pro, thanks man
you know what i did with the metallica i will be making these for iron maiden, led zeppelin, aerosmith, megadeth, black sabbath and MORE SO IF YOU WANT ME TO A CERTAIN BAND OR ARTIST JUST REPLY AND TELL ME ASAP

thx and if you want more than one just tell me i do custom ones!plz dont ask for alot as i dont have alot of time im on spring break i did this cause i was bored but it seems popular so what the heck! i will only do up to 200 tabs per person a day! and if i have to many people asking i will SHORTEN THAT!! plz replay ASAP

and yes i joined this month only cause i needed a place to haost files for 911 tabs
Last edited by kyleking1313 at Mar 24, 2008,
im woring on aerosmith right now then i will do iron maiden... then led zeppelin, then black sabbath, and then rage against the machine!!!! CHEERS KEEP CHECKING CAUSE I KEEP UPLOADING!
Yea you should do Iron Maiden, Rage Against The Machine,Slayer,Lamb of God,Pantera,and maybe some Alice in Chains.
yeah im almost done ALL OF THOSE~!!! cause i already have all those tabs i just gotta check em rite! so ya theyll all be up soon THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME!
Page 1 of 2