Yeah its in Collie Western Australia for all that dont know Collie is a small mining town with a bit of a reputation but still a nice place. So triple j holds this competition were they choose a group of bands to play at a small town via a petition and other such things.

So Pnau (Wild Strawberries), Faker and COG will be playing on the 26th of April (I think)

So anyone here going to it?

I'm sure theirs a few Perth people that would get something out of it after all it is FREE, Im only going for COG but damn wild strawberries is such a good song by Pnau
Nope. V Festival and Foo Fighters are coming though.

Where is Collie?
R.A.G.E.
my dad lives near perth, i could go and visit him and go to it.

is it north of perth or south???

i love all three bands that are playing, i think its the best one nigth stand or AWOL yet.

if u like that wild strawberrys song by pnau ull love the rest of the album, absolutely insane.
best dance album to come out of australia since Pendulums last one.

and also COG, zomg so awesome, and faker, such good infectious pop rock. awesome concert, cant wait to hear it on the radio and see it on JTV
Quote by maca-venagas
my dad lives near perth, i could go and visit him and go to it.

is it north of perth or south???

i love all three bands that are playing, i think its the best one nigth stand or AWOL yet.

if u like that wild strawberrys song by pnau ull love the rest of the album, absolutely insane.
best dance album to come out of australia since Pendulums last one.

and also COG, zomg so awesome, and faker, such good infectious pop rock. awesome concert, cant wait to hear it on the radio and see it on JTV

Collie is south of Perth, you pretty much drive to Bunbury then their is a turn off and you follow that road to Collie pretty easy to get their