I am doing this google search contest/prize deal. These bands/organizations/teams have teamed up with Google and ask.com to offer various prizes. Winners are chosen randomly and acommon prize is called a Swag Buck. Collect a certain amount of them, and you can purchase prizes with them. CD's, iphones, PSP, ps3, drum kit, cameras, engraved ipods/macs etc....all kinds of stuff.

Now, anyone interested in helping me PM me your email address and I will send you an invitation. You will be helping me earn swag bucks , when you win a swag buck, I win as well...when you earn a swag buck, I will too... this is why I need to send you the invite. All you have to do to win swag bucks is use the google powered search engine.

Now your probably all thinking "this is a scam it will spam me " blablabala....I can assure you it is legit, I havent received any spam or anything of that sort. A friend of mine has got a poster from it, so the prizes are real too. Also the bands have advertised this competion on their official sites....so it must be legit.

Anyone who wants to help, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY appreciate it. I've been doing it for about a month now and I've got 102 swag bucks so far. So I just thought I'd let you guys know about it, and you can help me at the same time while earning your own prizes

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!

And dont owrry, I wont give out your emails, I'll just send one invitation and then you'll never hear from me again.

Here is a list of the bands/organizations/teams

Kayne West
The Colts
Maroon 5
Beyonce
Akon
Chris Brown
KISS
Willie NElson
The Used
The Packers
Randy Moss
Matchox Twenty
Sum 41
O.A.R.
Wynonna
Hilary Duff
Ne-Yo
Alice In Chains
Hinder
Los Lonely Boys
Drake Bell
Mandy Moore
Staind
She Wants Revenge
Lil Wayne
Pantera
Shinedown
Relient K
Trapt
Joey Fatone
Barry Manilow
Operator
Collective Soul
Puddle of Mudd
Jars Of Clay
Yellowcard
Ted Nugent
Boys Like Girls
Everclear
X17
Pat Green
The Spill Canvas
Dispatch
Down
Cherish
The Click Five
A Change of Pace
BRMC
5FPD
The Stockton Ports
Pepper
Witchblade
Darkness
Hootie and the Blowfish
All Time Low
Relapse
Meat Loaf
Prize Wish
DDG
Slightly Stoopid
Lady Antebellum
DIce
Shawne Merriman
Night Ranger
Tila Tequila
Blue Rodeo
Marty Casey
Melee
Buddy Rich
Savy and Mandy
Nuvo
Benise
Soaptown
ArtistDirect
SigEp
Taste Of Chaos
The Shorebirds

Im using the Pantera one, and you can change which one you want to use whenever you want, its just that specific bands have prizes related to the band. But theres also universal prizes...such as cameras, psp's ...etc...stuff thats not band related.

Damn that took a long time to type up...lol
Thanks again!
Last edited by NiKsiN7 at Mar 24, 2008,