Say for example this dude beats his wife right. So his wife gets revenge and snips his manliness. Could he get it replaced with a cadavers' wood?
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Planning to cheat on your girlfriend soon?
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
No. Not directly. He would have to find an alternative way to use all his normal body functions he can't use, so unless it's in a different place, he can't. But it doesn't matter, because you can get surgery to re-attach such body parts.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
If he's gonna try to replace it with a cadaver's wood, why not just try to put his own back on?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Maybe he has a small wee wee?
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
huh?
oh.........
why
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
What is a cadaver wood?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
What is a cadaver wood?

dead man penis.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Ah, I see.

Well, to put it in internet terms: "gone penis is gone."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
John Wayne Bobbit

Uncut
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
You realise that there would be quite extensive nerve damage as far as I understand (I could be wrong because lets face it, thoracic anatomy is far from pelvic anatomy). I would assume that the nerves would be dissected through the axons, and hence there would not be any sensation in the penile region of the body, eliminating any need for a 'wood'. The only benefits of a penis would be for aesthetics and surely a prosthetic penis would be as good, and there would not be the need for immuno-suppressant drugs for his entire life, or the need to find a donor with a similar blood and tissue type to the patient who had just died (it'd still need to have living tissue) and had decided that his penis would be a worthy item to donate to a recipient.

The only real reason would be to complete the urethra, but lets face it, as long as the urethra epithelium isn't directly open to the outside world, then infection can be prevented without the need for a 10inch 'wood' although that would would be less 'woody' than you'd imagine.

It's spelled cadavar by the way, and its called a penis. If you want to bring up the topic, at least learn the proper terminology for the item you are talking about.
Quote by count schizo
Maybe he has a small wee wee?
Hey, you're on to something there, Count.

I don't think this has ANYTHING to do with a wife chopping the manhood off.
I think TS is just wondering if it would be possible to get an "upgrade".

No, TS. Your little wang has to stay.
Try a strap-on attachment if you need help pleasing her.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.