annyone who can tell me where the best music stores is in Houston?
MR morgan
I used to live in Houston, just moved out to California a few months ago. Anyway, I always used the Guitar Center on W Nasa Rd 1, but I lived in Clear Lake and I don't know where you're located. All I know is most of the local stores around Clear Lake weren't too good last time I checked.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Woot! Fellow houstonian UG'er!

Rocking Robins is amazing, great service.

There is a GC on Westheimer and as Alex Said, I think Evans is on there as well.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
Woot! Fellow houstonian UG'er!

Rocking Robins is amazing, great service.

There is a GC on Westheimer and as Alex Said, I think Evans is on there as well.

oh damn how could I forget about Rockin Robin

its like right next to me school as well

great people there, sweet place to waste time in

that place is on Sheperd if you are looking for roads.
i am no houstanier. sorry. is there good deals on kran distorus maximus and dean guitars??? maybe jackson.
MR morgan
Quote by Alex S.
oh damn how could I forget about Rockin Robin

its like right next to me school as well

great people there, sweet place to waste time in

that place is on Sheperd if you are looking for roads.

<__< You guys gotta be kidding me ? That place is expensive! You could get better prices at guitar center. The only thing thats even remotely nice about them is that they carry certain Fenders that guitar center doesnt. I remember looking at the price for EMG pickups and various other pedals and they were about 20-40 bucks above the regular prices ive seen at other store.
we must become the change we want to see.