hi, ive been playing for about 6-8 months and i have been at the same level for 4 or so months. what should i do to improve????
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Well...What points are you trying to improve on?? What's your routine? How often do you play? What do you play? (I'm guessing Thrash or Death Metal)
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by megadeth rule
hi, ive been playing for about 6-8 months and i have been at the same level for 4 or so months. what should i do to improve????

Everything. Take lessons.
i practice pretty much every day. i wanna learn some solos and stuff
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Quote by megadeth rule
i practice pretty much every day. i wanna learn some solos and stuff

then learn them? shoot for songs above your skill level and strech.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
then learn them? shoot for songs above your skill level and strech.

+1

If you wanna learn solo's then learn solo's. There's no other way to do it.