Is this a good practise amp? I play GNR, AC/DC, Led Zep, CHilli Peppers, Hendrix etc. I heard it's really good with good effects and distortion.

I play and epiphone les paul custom.

Thanks.
Yes
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Exceptional practice amp
Mostly certainly is!
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
I'm going to say it again, but this amp is decidedly average and NOT exceptional. I had/have one (gave it to my brother), and it is not deserving of all the hype it gets.

TS, you should look into one of the smaller valve combos or head and cab sets. The Blackheart Little Giant is right up your street.
^ I think they're a great practice amp, if you just want a little 15w thing to play around on.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by greggybhoy
I'm going to say it again, but this amp is decidedly average and NOT exceptional. I had/have one (gave it to my brother), and it is not deserving of all the hype it gets.

TS, you should look into one of the smaller valve combos or head and cab sets. The Blackheart Little Giant is right up your street.

The vox is a superb amp, a small valve combo is all fine and good if youve got a heap of pedals and as an alternative to a giant valve half stack you keep in your basement.

But the vox is going to be cheaper than this, and not everyone wants valves for their first amp. The vox is very versatile and has alot of effects to keep a newbie satisfied for a year or so.

Valves arent the be all/end all of everything.