Saturday 22nd had Lordi, Alice Cooper, Kiss, and last night had Poison, Whitesnake and Ozzy

This was seriously the greatest f*cking event of my life, if it was any better i would've creamed myself, or all over the closest female

So the question is, is there anyone here who went? if so, pros and cons would be much appreciated
pff that sounded really gay, they hyped it up to be like the greatest event the world had ever seen, glad you enjoyed it though, i wudv loved to see alice cooper and whitesnake. going to the foo fighters this may
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Two of my friends went, I didn't . Wish I had the money.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Who plays guitar for Ozzy these days?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Oh awesome i wish i could have gone, I had to work and I couldn't afford it

Edit: A7X, Bullet For My Valentine and Atreyu on May 14th!
My Band's Myspace

Quote by sizzlefizzle
when it comes to girls, the best thing to do is to just give up on trying to understand them.

cant live with 'em, cant live without certain parts of 'em.
Last edited by DrKingKong at Mar 24, 2008,
I went, it was pretty freakin kick ass!

But Zakk Wylde pretty much murdered all of Ozzys older songs with his goddamn pinch harmonics

Still awesome though

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
I would've gone if Van Halen ended up playing. But I was not interested in Lordi at all. I have taken to calling them the muppets of metal.
Quote by lolcats
I would've gone if Van Halen ended up playing. But I was not interested in Lordi at all. I have taken to calling them the muppets of metal.

As much as i dislike their music, they actually put on a good show.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
i hated whitesnake, and i was right upfront as well. it was kinda funny cause that lead guitarist was playing his nuts off and he was actualy realy good, then he would look into the crowd and see everyone rocking out, then he saw me and afew others just standing there all 'meh' like. he almost looked sad for a second. alice cooper was freaking amazing! he was by far the best imo. im a huge zakk fan but id much rather see him with bls, him and ozzy probly didnt put on the best show that they could have.
My guitar teacher went. ****.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
My mate did lighting.
Not really my taste in music.
Anyone go to A7x, Bullet & Atreyu?
Quote by msuspartan
Only the pit can turn a thread about auditioning for a Christian band, to having sexual experiences while eating a banana. Bravo pit, Bravo.
alice cooper should of been the headline act, but still BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!