yeah but it is pretty lame how they go home over getting hit by a coin... even that queer little band MCR carried on after getting hit by 1p2938460192746018746501874650187 bottles!
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
The difference there is,

People wanted GnR to stay, so they left to piss them off.

People wanted MCR to go, so they stayed to piss them off.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Shredder XXX
The difference there is,

People wanted GnR to stay, so they left to piss them off.

People wanted MCR to go, so they stayed to piss them off.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
yeah true
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
anyone got more videos of bands storming off?
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Meh Axl is still one of the greatest lead signers of all time. So he wins.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by Wardster
Meh Axl is still one of the greatest lead signers of all time. So he wins.

You would change your mind if you were at that concert.
yeah i know hes got a great voice and he knows how to write good material, but as a person he's a complete twat.
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by Connor6c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7F3O6WYfHQ&feature=related
There are no Nickelback fans in Portugal.

I was just about to post that. Personally, I think Chad handled that very well.

Plus, his name's Chad, and that's just badass.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
heres g unit or some shit (a rap group by the sounds of things) being booed off stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjXIO2bYXY
Quote by Trefellin