Goddamn this game kicks major ass. I was screwing around with some cheats and entered god mode (DNCORNHOLIO, or something like that) and it was pretty fun for a while. But now I tire of being immortal but I don't know how to remove the cheats.

How do I remove the cheat?

Thanks!
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Yep, enter it again.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Spoiler: DNSTUFF gives you....stuff.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Thanks everyone. Except Hells. I hate you, Hells.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by JamesDouglas
Thanks everyone. Except Hells. I hate you, Hells.

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
So... hows that Duke Nukem Forever coming along....

It's an urban myth.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
It's an urban myth.

I heard they're trying to dual-release it with Chinese Democracy in a box-set of pure win.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by graybass_20x6
I heard they're trying to dual-release it with Chinese Democracy in a box-set of pure win.

Now I'm sure they said it was also coming out in that special collectors pack. Included would be price drops in petrol, cheap ciggerettes, the known whereabouts of Bin Ladin, aswell as a working flux capacitor.
Hurp De Durp
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
Now I'm sure they said it was also coming out in that special collectors pack. Included would be price drops in petrol, cheap ciggerettes, the known whereabouts of Bin Ladin, aswell as a working flux capacitor.

I hear that's the Ultra-Win pack.

The MEGA-Win pack is supposedly gonna have presale tickets to the Led Zeppelin tour, and a spray that fixes the ozone layer.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by graybass_20x6

The MEGA-Win pack is supposedly gonna have presale tickets to the Led Zeppelin tour, and a spray that fixes the ozone layer.

+1

NOTHING beats the first duke nukem on ps1... that game was pure epic win, played for hours and hours..
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Quote by graybass_20x6

I bet they are really just fall out boy tickets and an empty box though...
Hurp De Durp
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
I bet they are really just fall out boy tickets and an empty box though...

Hey, but that spray could be KY. Lots of fun to be had there.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt