Have you any idea what "les dudis" means mate? I just found out that's what Dave has on his picks otherwise it would have been on ebay ages ago!

I thought he was another member of the band LOL
lets do this
Quote by zapatista89
you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.
I like that I found the exact same pick on sale at a different site that says it's not tour merchandise.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
from his tour this year my step dad succesfull got an:
echos pick
silence pick
patience pick
grace pick
and a 606 pic

we dont need anymore 2bh

Quote by Guitar_Jester
You think you can make any money out of it?

Some of em go for a lot of money
Quote by merfsullivan
I like that I found the exact same pick on sale at a different site that says it's not tour merchandise.

Good for you mate. you buy the "merch one" and let someone else buy the real one

Like I Said This One Is From The Stage?

There's loads of ****ty tour ones out there which would be better suited to a bin LOL.
Quote by Guitar_Jester
You think you can make any money out of it?

Plenty of people watching it so far.

Got 85quid for claptons. mmmm
from his tour this year my step dad succesfull got an:
echos pick
silence pick
patience pick
grace pick
and a 606 pic

we dont need anymore 2bh

Your dad must RULE lol
Quote by Rebus
lets do this

Doubt it. Les is spainish for "the" Dudis is likely Spanish slang for Dude. You're reading it like it's a play on words, which really makes no sense.

EDIT: I said Spanish didn't I? I meant French. Not sure about the second one. It does indeed mean "The" in French. Dudis is also could be more French sounding now that i think of it.
Last edited by CJRocker at Mar 24, 2008,
Quote by CJRocker
Doubt it. Les is spainish for "the" Dudis is likely Spanish slang for Dude. You're reading it like it's a play on words, which really makes no sense.

"les" means "them" or "you all (formal)" in spanish, not "the"
"the" translates to "el," "la," "los," or "las" depending on if the word is masculin or feminine and singular or plural
more than likely, "les dudis" is just a play on words
No Ebay links.

read the rules.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by stangconv
Read the damn rules... they are right at the top

*reported*

I said sorry once. get a life instead of going round forums making sure people don't post links to ebay