Hello people, I searched the whole of the net for the tabs of Backstreet boys songs, like Back to your heart, what make you different, etc. I could only find chords and incomplete tabs, I want complete tab. Can anyone help me by sharing the tab or making it? Thanks a lot! Come on, these are some cool guitar songs, it simply can't be possible that the tabs for these songs don't exist!
Honestly, most of it shouldn't require tabs, can't see the guitar work being overly complicated, they are mostly just chords, just work out how they are played while listening to the music. Any runs shouldn't be that difficult to work out, you may need to work out the chord and bass a run on that.

Can't see full tab for Backstreet Boys being a high priority for most users.
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
They probably don't exist, cause I bet there aren't a whole lot of guitarists that listen to Backstreet Boys.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
yeah true
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.