Ok, so I have dial up at the house I'm at, and at just about 16 minutes left on a download that I've been at for about 4 hours...the internet cuts off and my download is telling me that it cannot complete because the server reset.

Now...since I've spent the last 4 hours on this stupid thing, I'd like to have it...question is, can I somehow re-start the download from its current position? Or must I try to redownload it?
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
What are you using to download? Browser or p2p or what?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
hahahaha pwnd by the internet = t3h 3piK fAil
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
you could get free download manager [google it, first link] that lets you restart downloads. but id guess you have to restart it to use download manager
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by dan ramP
you could get free download manager [google it, first link] that lets you restart downloads. but id guess you have to restart it to use download manager

Might as well...either that or just give up using the computer for anything other than UG.

Slow UG...

As for what I'm using...uh...I'm using my computer? I'm computarded, but all I did was click save to desktop and then it went on its way.

That probably doesn't help, but I try
Fuc king dial up internet, i know what thats like lol. There is nothing you can do but restart it i think..
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Well then screw that lol.

What REALLY sucks is I've tried to d/l something around this size before and it did it to me.

The ISP on this comp is really lame...so I'm basically kicked every so often for no reason what so ever.

Yes...dial up is lame even lamer when you're used to cable...
you need a program called uTorrent.. check out www.thepiratebay.org for torrents..
Gibson LP Studio
Epiphone SG Vibrato
Santana Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Fender Mini Twin
Jim Donlup Cry Baby

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.