ok so i gotta get somethings outta the way first i live in melbourne australia in the dandenong area (this may be important to the question i duno)

alright so i was on youtube today and saw that heaps of people have rip offs of matt bellamy's guitar effects and i want to get a fuzz factory installed (http://www.mansons.co.uk/shopping/categories/guitar-modification-parts-and-accessories/z-vex/vextor-fuzz-factory one of these)

but how would i go about getting it installed?
Click link. result = Not Found
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Why...? I mean it will be cool and all at first, but you'll be happier with it on your board in the long run.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
it would probably involve alot of routing and stuff, its alot easier to have it on your pedal board
lol@u
unless you really plan to go town with knob turning, just put it on your pedal board. that's where mine is and I'm a big Bellamy fan.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
The Ballamy-esque Fuzz Factory noodling is pretty annoying, to be honest.

If you're going to get something so obnoxious, please don't put it in your guitar...
In the Oven:

18 Watt!