Hey, i was just looking on my profile on here and it says ive posted 21 replys... Now some of you might know that ive posted in alot of stuff you know, because uve seen me around and all that. Now i know that is total BS because i have really posted lots more than 21... Anyone else have that problem??
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
The Pit doesn't count.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
snap, my number's way over 300 i think, but it only says 100 or something
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Because posts in the newb forum and Pit don't count. Else I'd be well in the thousands
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Rigged.
Oh my god, they should have a points tracker on here man, like when someone says to you +1 you know... some added feature that keeps the points totaled...
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Quote by Judge_David
Rigged.
Oh my god, they should have a points tracker on here man, like when someone says to you +1 you know... some added feature that keeps the points totaled...

Similar ideas have been suggested, and shot down.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Judge_David
Rigged.

multiple forums use that
its a cool idea but i dont think
vBulletin does it
Quote by Judge_David
Hey, i was just looking on my profile on here and it says ive posted 21 replys... Now some of you might know that ive posted in alot of stuff you know, because uve seen me around and all that. Now i know that is total BS because i have really posted lots more than 21... Anyone else have that problem??

The vast majority of your posts are in The Pit, which don't go towards your post count.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by *Juno*
Fixed.

I've never suggested anything for the site, so shut the fuck up.

Love you really.

-Matthew Arnold