I was looking at the Arch Enemy threads and one of them only has 27 page, and the other 29.

I can't believe it, Arch Enemy is, to me anyway, a very inspirational band. Everytime I want to listen to some heavy music I reach for my Arch Enemy CDs. Michael & Christopher Amott are amazing guitarist. Daniel Erlandsson is awesome for being able to keep everything in time, even when it's an off-time beat. Sharlee D'angelo does a great job at keeping the lower end in check, and weaving his bass parts in with the guitar. And Angela Gossow has such an aggression to her voice, even though though, if you've ever heard her talk normal, she doesn't have an aggressive voice. And she has great stage presence. I think this band deserves much more credit than they are given. They've released four great albums with Angela, that are amazing. I haven't much listened to the old albums with Johan Liiva. But they still are a great band, and deserve our everlasting respect.
why did you have to make another thread with already 2 existing ones

on topic: not my cup of tea
Quote by greety

Yes we also shot JFK and faked the moon landing here at the UG Metal Forum.
So was there any significant point in making this thread too?

I've liked them since I first heard 'Nemisis'. Still prefer Carcass though.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

they don't deserve my everlasting respect. i'm not 14 anymore
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
My point was how come since there are people who like them, there is not that much talk about them, and how good they are.
Some of us don't feel the need to constantly talk about the bands we like.

Plus, I prefer Carcass.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Take it to their thread.

You don't see me making random threads about Opeth, now do you?

*reported*
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Wait a sec... they have 2 threads for a total of 56 pages, yet you don't think they are talked about enough? The only band I like that has more than a page on them is Death!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I find it interesting that whenever I post a thread about a band that alot of people love, all the people who dislike them post on it.
Thats because there are two huge threads already, you even mentioned that in your first post. I recommend you post there.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Arch Enemy was the first metal band I saw live so I suppose they do have a special place in my heart. I don't listen to them much usually though, since it isn't exactly my cup of tea anymore. But still, they're good.