Ok, bit of background information. A couple of months ago I was out clubbing and I met a decently attractive female that seemed to be dirty dancing with everything in sight (but not going any further). After a lengthy discussion, I found out she was an occasional stripper and just dirty danced with everybody because she thought it was fun to tease boys. Every few weekends I'd see her out, and we talked about life and I realised she wasn't just some dirty tramp - she is actually quite intelligent and deep. We become decent friends, but I don't see her for a while.

Months down the track, she finds me on myspace. We talk about our weekends and she tells me that she was the best dancer in the club she had been in on the weekend. Being my stupid self, I say that she was only the best dancer because I wasn't there. After a bit more discussion, I jokingly challenged her to a dance off. She accepts my challenge.

Here's my problem - I cannot dance at all. I have the coordination of a pineapple and my style of dancing involves getting very drunk and just going rather nuts. I don't want to pull out of the competition (pride and whatnot), but I don't want to look like a complete retard.

UG - what do I do?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
lol, Hi Drew. Tell her the truth - "Sorry - I made that up to sound good but I don't really know how to dance anymore - you wanna teach me privately in your own time?"

BINGO

She won't think you're stupid - if anything, she'll probably find this cute. And if you like her, it's great for getting things started.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

^^^^^ that too, but

get hella drunk with her. bring the privilege henessey.

then try. and blame it on being drunk.
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
look like a complete retard... have fun... and she'll get more attracted to u..

and BAM lil the_random_hero JR. can finally have somethin else apart from the menacing, Hand to play with.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Hey big balls, havent talked to you in a while.

I bet you I am a worser dancer than you... haha, i assure it.

But anyway dude, just boogie with this chick - let her win. Then she will feel sorry for you and then you will be in

Peace
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Use the situation to admit you can't dance at all, after being beaten in style as a gallant gentleman.

Either that, or you could just do the dice throw. Again and again and again.

Or, when it's your turn to dance, hand the DJ some hardcore on vinyl and slamdance to that **** and knock everyone out before making your escape.
Quote by the_random_hero

my style of dancing involves getting very drunk and just going rather nuts.

UG - what do I do?

In that case; get drunk and go nuts.
get so drunk u cant stand up

nobody can expect u to dance when ur passed out in a pool of your own vomit
Quote by darkstar2466
Leniency? In the metal forum? This is unheard of. People get massacred here for just walking by.
Oh, some further information.

*I'm not particularly interested in this girl at all, she's not really my type although I enjoy her company. Plus, she has a badass boyfriend.
*Chances are it will be at a metal/alternative club, where I know a few of the staff and a lot of the patrons. I don't want to be embarrassed in front of a crowd.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
We got clubs like that up here in Cairns. Well, one, anyway. Not that I've ever been, I'm only 16. I just know that I missed out on seeing Coma Lies there last year.

Just admit you can't dance for ****.

...Who dirty dances while there's metal playing?
um.... tell her you were joking when you challenged her to a dance-off and that you think she is fun and interesting and that you wouldn't mind being friends with her.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by the_random_hero
Ok, bit of background information. A couple of months ago I was out clubbing and I met a decently attractive female that seemed to be dirty dancing with everything in sight (but not going any further). After a lengthy discussion, I found out she was an occasional stripper and just dirty danced with everybody because she thought it was fun to tease boys. Every few weekends I'd see her out, and we talked about life and I realised she wasn't just some dirty tramp - she is actually quite intelligent and deep. We become decent friends, but I don't see her for a while.

Months down the track, she finds me on myspace. We talk about our weekends and she tells me that she was the best dancer in the club she had been in on the weekend. Being my stupid self, I say that she was only the best dancer because I wasn't there. After a bit more discussion, I jokingly challenged her to a dance off. She accepts my challenge.

Here's my problem - I cannot dance at all. I have the coordination of a pineapple and my style of dancing involves getting very drunk and just going rather nuts. I don't want to pull out of the competition (pride and whatnot), but I don't want to look like a complete retard.

UG - what do I do?

Can you do 'The Twist'?
Quote by Harmonius
lol, Hi Drew. Tell her the truth - "Sorry - I made that up to sound good but I don't really know how to dance anymore - you wanna teach me privately in your own time?"

BINGO

She won't think you're stupid - if anything, she'll probably find this cute. And if you like her, it's great for getting things started.

Wow, haven't seen you here in a while (or maybe I haven't been looking hard enough?) How's life man?

Anyway, I reckon the "private lessons" idea sounds pretty good. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two
Quote by Adam_G
Wow, haven't seen you here in a while (or maybe I haven't been looking hard enough?) How's life man?

Anyway, I reckon the "private lessons" idea sounds pretty good. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two

I just recently came back because I have exams. When I have exams, I tend to procrastinate on UG. When I don't I'm usually well away from UG, lol. It's nice though to have someone recognize you, though - Thank You . I'm doing good. I have a lot of Legal exams in May and I feel like such an dingleberry sometimes, it's not even funny. How are you?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I'm pretty good. You probably don't know me at all haha. I joined that seattle forum a while ago, if that means anything?
I'm just in my first year doing a combined law degree at uni. Maybe I should join the club?
Quote by the_random_hero

UG - what do I do?
Ok Drew, at this point I would have suggest that you put a different spin on it. Tell her the dance-off would have to be at her place, because your best move is the the Horizontal Mambo.

But ...
Quote by the_random_hero
Oh, some further information.

*I'm not particularly interested in this girl at all, she's not really my type although I enjoy her company. Plus, she has a badass boyfriend.
*Chances are it will be at a metal/alternative club, where I know a few of the staff and a lot of the patrons. I don't want to be embarrassed in front of a crowd.
I don't see a great way out of this one. You let your mouth overload your ass.
No great shame, we all have done this once or twice.
You HAVE TO back out now, or just deal with the embarrassment at the club.

Unless ...

1 - Make a HUGE deal out of it.

2 - Have your friends on the staff make announcements about the dance-off.

3 - She has to do a solo routine first, then you.

4 - While she's doing her routine, you go to the back room to "put on your dancing shoes"

5 - You take the duffel bag with "your shoes" in it, into the backroom.

6 - Put on the clown costume, quickly apply make-up, nose. Put on wig and GIGANTIC shoes.

7 - Dance like an absolute tool. Sexify everybody in the joint, up-close and personal.

8 - ?????????

9 - PROFIT!!!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I was thinking of trying to pull something like this off - I know the DJ's and chances are they'll play a song if I request it. I have a couple of weeks to go before I'm going to be out again, so we'll see if I can learn any awesome moves.
Just back out if you aren't interested in the chick.

Say you were drunk when you said it or something.

Seriously.
Quote by the_random_hero
I was thinking of trying to pull something like this off - I know the DJ's and chances are they'll play a song if I request it. I have a couple of weeks to go before I'm going to be out again, so we'll see if I can learn any awesome moves.

Dont ever do that
Break her legs and then she won't be able to compete.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
I didn't know hands could dance....

/fail

Anyways if you just aren't interested in the girl and she has a badass boyfriend, what do you gain? A black eye? But whatever man, do as you must but I think you should back out of it.
learn how to moon walk and she'll probably bang you
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by the_random_hero

Do it.

Film it.

Youtube it.

UG Post it.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by *Juno*
Dont ever do that

seriously. don't. you'll look like the opposite of how you want to.
Quote by the_random_hero

UG - what do I do?

say 'you really wanted to see her, and although you cant dance you though it would be a nice way to spend time together.' that would make me moist...haha
Turn up drunk and you'll have an excuse for looking like a moron.

Otherwise, pull out. I know it'll hurt your pride, but so will turning up and looking retarded in front of tonnes of people.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Just do it for the fun, she'll think it's cute. No matter how bad you are, just look like your having a good time, it's all that counts, she'll appreciate you a lot more for having guts.

EDIT: Make sure you've drunk a bottle of Vodka beforehand as well. You might need a bit of that bottled courage.
Quote by chrisbr500
Try to dance and make yourself look like an idiot

yeah.. you could get a pity shag...
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Can you do 'The Twist'?

Ohhh the people are so gay, twistin' the night AawaAAAYY.

Rod Stewart Cover > Sam Cooke.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish