Page 1 of 2
Just downloaded this bands demo earlier today and was wondering what everybody else thought of them.

Trench Hell Myspace

Nothing groundbreaking about them but pretty good black/thrash in the typical Aussie style of Destroyer 666 and Gospel of the Horns.
the vocalist really sounds like Tom Warrior
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Cool band, Southern Cross Ripper is great... goin to see them in a few months over here, cant remember if theyre playing with Vomitor or if thats a different gig.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
This band needs more support.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested

Consider this band supported.

I like this band. Haven't listened to for a little while, but some great stuff, the name is awesome.
Every time I listen to these guys I feel like getting absolutely smashed and hopping around the place. Fold back attttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I've been listening Alcoholic Disaster demo for ages, it's great, but I don't think I've checked out Southern Cross Ripper yet. will do
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Southern Cross Ripper sounds so stereotypically aussie. Anyway, liking what I'm hearing on myspace so I'll look out for the CD.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
BULLET BELTS EVERYWHERE

Pretty good stuff. Anyone have more recs in this style? I've never delved beyond the obvious.

Also the vocalist reminds me of Paul Mahoney on Power From Hell.
Quote by Vermintide
BULLET BELTS EVERYWHERE

Pretty good stuff. Anyone have more recs in this style? I've never delved beyond the obvious.

Also the vocalist reminds me of Paul Mahoney on Power From Hell.

Shackles
Gospel of The Horns
Nocturnal
Children of Technology

And anything Aussie and spiky really
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Shackles
Gospel of The Horns
Nocturnal
Children of Technology

And anything Aussie and spiky really

Anything Aussie and spiky is usually awesome. I would also recommend Assaulter, Nocturnal Graves, Grenade, Forgery and Destruktor (especially Destruktor, I have a Destruktor back patch for a REASON! ). Oh yeah, give Slaughter Lord a go too, if you haven't (which would be odd if you like Australian metal).
^ Never heard of Grenade but am well-versed in the rest... will check em out!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I was more recommending for the other fella, but if you like the rest then you will love Grenade, also check out the Dyer brothers's (ex-Grenade) new band, Innsmouth. And for some excellent Aussie Death/Doom check out Elysium and/or Stone Wings (same band, different names).
I've only got the Alcoholic Disaster 7" which pales in comparison to some of the newer stuff. Hushy had one of the new ones aside for like 2 years ago but I kind of didn't get back to him...

Quote by Ziggy V
Anything Aussie and spiky is usually awesome. I would also recommend Assaulter, Nocturnal Graves, Grenade, Forgery and Destruktor (especially Destruktor, I have a Destruktor back patch for a REASON! ). Oh yeah, give Slaughter Lord a go too, if you haven't (which would be odd if you like Australian metal).

fukking killer band and absolute champion blokes. Nailed is probably my favorite aussie record at the moment.

If you're in Melbourne then catch Cemetery Urn, Destruktor and Stormbane at the Hifi bar may 14. If you're in Brisbane and keen on some killer 80s death-thrash then may 7 show at Rosies with Gospel of the Horns, Stormbane (victoria) were recently added to the bill. And back to melbourne fans, we're (Stormbane) pretty tight with Destruktor and have been talking about a few more gigs in the melbourne and greater melbourne (geelong and possibly bendigo) together...and maybe more stuff together, if you get my drift! (speculate all you want on what it is)
Shadilay.
Quote by morbid_death
I've only got the Alcoholic Disaster 7" which pales in comparison to some of the newer stuff. Hushy had one of the new ones aside for like 2 years ago but I kind of didn't get back to him...

fukking killer band and absolute champion blokes. Nailed is probably my favorite aussie record at the moment.

If you're in Melbourne then catch Cemetery Urn, Destruktor and Stormbane at the Hifi bar may 14. If you're in Brisbane and keen on some killer 80s death-thrash then may 7 show at Rosies with Gospel of the Horns, Stormbane (victoria) were recently added to the bill. And back to melbourne fans, we're (Stormbane) pretty tight with Destruktor and have been talking about a few more gigs in the melbourne and greater melbourne (geelong and possibly bendigo) together...and maybe more stuff together, if you get my drift! (speculate all you want on what it is)

Man that makes me wish I lived in Melbourne, unfortunately I'm up in Wollongong in NSW. Also, since when did Gospel get back together?!
haha I asked Ryan the same thing when I was around his joint and saw the Festung Festival flyer on his fridge!! Gehenna are playing it too. Would love to go see it. I'm guessing the Brisbane gig is just a warm up gig before they fly over to Germany.

They're basically done but just go play if they get a good offer or something by the way I understand it. Kunty is up in Brisbane these days bangin skins for Vomitor (who are over to Europe when GOTH go over, they're playing the same festival too) and the rest are down here. After doing it that long they're probably just bored of it. Ryan doesn't even show his face at gigs (Cosy has rocked up to a few though), only time I've seen him out in recent memory was the Destroyer 666/Vomitor/Nocturnal Graves show in January.

Man, I hope you're enjoying it there in Wollongong...with Azgorgh and the Wollongong grimbo kvltos!
Shadilay.
Ah, so they just gig when they feel like it? Sounds like something they'd do, haha.
I managed to catch the D666, Vomitor and Chaotic Impurity show in January, shame I was way too wasted to enjoy it to it's fullest! Still had a wicked time, though.
Funnily enough, Azgorh lives about 5 minutes from me but I don't actually know him personally. The other week Forgery, Rampage and Darker Half played in the gong which was ****ing awesome. There needs to be more metal shows up here!
We played with Chaotic Impurity up north last month. Found them a bit bland. But I dunno, there was some gear dramas and stuff on the night.

Man I haven't talked to john azg in yeeeaarrrsss. Just double checked MSN and he's still on it haha.. but yeah. Last I talked with him was in Sydney when he was yelling for Pestilential Shadows and an old band of mine and PS were playing. He seemed alright I guess. Cops a lot of junk on the net though.

Meh, Forgery. I got excited when people were comparing them to Sodom and stuff. Found it a tad boring! Destruktor, Nocturnal Graves and Lustration (and probably an obvious SoL bias there! hah) I reckon would be my favorite aussie acts kicking it around at this moment.
Shadilay.
Lustration is ex-SoL? Never knew that. Killer band.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Well it's got Camazots on the skins, and Mackey who was always a friend of SoL, I remember a few occasions when we tried to get him in the band when the SoL line up was flailing. They play SoL songs live too, and are recording some of the older (and I think an unreleased one too from memory. There was like half a dozen unreleased SoL records laying around the old rehearsal joint) SoL tracks too.
Shadilay.
Quote by morbid_death
We played with Chaotic Impurity up north last month. Found them a bit bland. But I dunno, there was some gear dramas and stuff on the night.

Man I haven't talked to john azg in yeeeaarrrsss. Just double checked MSN and he's still on it haha.. but yeah. Last I talked with him was in Sydney when he was yelling for Pestilential Shadows and an old band of mine and PS were playing. He seemed alright I guess. Cops a lot of junk on the net though.

Meh, Forgery. I got excited when people were comparing them to Sodom and stuff. Found it a tad boring! Destruktor, Nocturnal Graves and Lustration (and probably an obvious SoL bias there! hah) I reckon would be my favorite aussie acts kicking it around at this moment.

I don't remember much of Chaotic Impurity's set, but anything with Nigel has to be half decent at least? (Big Grenade fan here!).

Main reason he cops junk is because he releases so much sub-par stuff when he really has the potential to release something phenominal (sp?).

I'm probably a bit biased when it comes to Forgery (now called Hellbringer, by the way) as I'm good mates with them etc, but I do really dig their EP.

Can't go wrong with Destruktor and Nocturnal Graves! (or anything Jarro has been in). I'll have to check out Lustration soon!
^ Yeah, 3 or 4 dates sure! Think Il hit the Dublin one, for once its a Dublin date that suits me the best
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Just an extra random fact for this thread to keep the posts some what relevant: The mastermind behind Trench Hell, Hexx/The Ripper, has also played live/session for other bands such as Nocturnal Graves, Gospel of the Horns and Carbon.

Quote by masterofmuppets

EDIT: morbid, just checked your bands myspace there, good tunes man! vokills sound savage!

Thanks mate. They're old tunes since before I joined the band (written by a couple dudes a few years ago when they were bored after high school!). Should hear the new stuff that's being recorded some time very shortly. It's fukking punishing. Less upbeat but still relentless thrash. Epic guitar harmonies and evil riffs. Think about Dissection guitar work over Destroyer 666 vibe.
Shadilay.
^ Any plans to get a demo of that new stuff out? Will definitely take a copy if you do.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
The Hellhammer cover is gold!

Quote by Stranglehold
^ Any plans to get a demo of that new stuff out? Will definitely take a copy if you do.

It's coming out as an EP....or a split. The label (and other band if it's a split) keeping a bit quiet at the moment until it's all good to go, but so far so good. Decent US label with quite a few Aussie bands on it already, so that's looking good. Pretty confident something will work out anyway as everyone seems to be really digging the band. Good mates with quite a few of the blokes from Aussie bands that are going over seas to tour for advice and stuff and they're more than happy to help out. Rough plan for this year is get the EP out ASAP for the new material, then album before the end, and play somewhere overseas next year. Dunno where, don't care either!

anyway... back to Trench Hell..
Shadilay.
Just saw these guys live. Absolutely killer!!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Awesome. I'll catch them when they come back.

Speaking of which, morbid, you're playing at the Astriaal gig aren't you?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx

Speaking of which, morbid, you're playing at the Astriaal gig aren't you?

Affirmative. The Melbourne one, obviously.
Shadilay.
Quote by Stranglehold
Just saw these guys live. Absolutely killer!!

im jealous
i am the moonstar
'aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..............UGH!'
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Lucky cunt, they must SLAY live... any plans for a new EP/full-length, by the way?
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
They are brilliant live...pure metal!

Havent heard anything about a new one, sadly...but theyre definitely still active so its all good.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Page 1 of 2