Recently watched the movie from I-IV and my life will never be the same again. The producers of the movie are truly sick twisted fucks to think up even something like that..

I loved every part of it
What, you mean you only just watched it.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Malmsteen would be prudish religious freak sex. No Hands, no looking down, all the technical bits and not very good for anyone involved.
Yeah I just watched Saw IV yesterday.

I think there will definitely be a Saw V. Saw IV raised more questions than it answered.
Get ready for a flamefest from idiots who think that anybody who likes Saw is a bad person.

I did. Haven't bothered to see Saw IV yet, but I will eventually.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
thing is, unlike other "sick" films, this one half made sense and was really cleverly thought out, leaving you thinking after each one..

Highfive!!
First one was alright, second was tolerable, third & fourth, utter sh|t.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Actually that was sarcasm and I didn't like the whole thing. Saw III-IV actually concentrated more on gore than on thinking. That was truly enough to make me sick, even more than goatse.

My brain is literally fried now...
Anybody notice the classic 'Jigsaw' signature is disappearing? Last time I saw that must have been in number II or III, in the classroom massacre, courtesy of Amanda.
Quote by Reject_666_6
Get ready for a flamefest from idiots who think that anybody who likes Saw is a bad person.

I did. Haven't bothered to see Saw IV yet, but I will eventually.

I'm in the same boat as you mate, still gotta catch the 4th, I'll do it some day.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
They went downhill after I and II. Nothing tops the first one anyway.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
The Saw films are brilliant, admitted not for anyone with a weak stomach but still great film that keep you guessing.
i must just be a sick ****er. violence is awesome.
never let a good story stand in the way of a little ultra-violence.
Oh come on, none of the SAW movies are out and out gory.

You want gore, go watch Cannibal Holocaust.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
We need more gore movies!

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Oh come on, none of the SAW movies are out and out gory.

You want gore, go watch Cannibal Holocaust.

+1
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by Jcore44
I think there will definitely be a Saw V.

V and VI are being filmed back to back and are in production now.
RULE BRITANNIA
Christ SAW is the worst movies ever. Sure 1 and (maaaaaaaaybe) 2 were alright but 3 and 4 were both crap.

I dont think the writers are even trying anymore. Just trying to milk the franchise for evreything its got.
saw 1 is the best by far storywise but i love them all.
omg im a SAW freak lol im on the mailing list for updates on how V and Vl are comin along
people watch them and get distracted from the story too much i think, which makes them not appreciate the movies, but if u pay attention to each little detail that reoccures, they grow on u.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
I've only seen 1 and 3. Brilliant films. :]
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I love the SAW films! I've seen them all but I've never found them to be gory..? I am a horror movie fanatic so I'm kind of used to it but for some reason I just dont see the "utter gore"
Quote by PunkRockRAMONE1
I love the SAW films! I've seen them all but I've never found them to be gory..? I am a horror movie fanatic so I'm kind of used to it but for some reason I just dont see the "utter gore"

I'm pretty sure they're terror films, not gore. I'm not sure though.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
1 and 2 were bloody awesome. Saw I is still in my top 10 favourite films for such a wicked story. III was a let-down, little story and too much pointless gore. Aint seen IV yet, but i only hear good things about it from my mates.