today it my birthday. And last week i was in san antonio texas with some family9i live in mexico) one of them bought the Wii and my sister was like dad i want it me please i want. And the super smach bros browl please. and i was no it sucks why would u want sucha piece of crap.( i restated about 50 times in a week). And guess what i got for birthday. The wii the smash bros brawl. and the thing to store controllerss, which BTW is pink. So i feel they gave my sister wat she wantedfor my birthday. I wanted a iTouch(whihc i also said it couple of times) what i want help with is should i sell or return the wii and get the itouch
yes
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
"Daddy, it's the wrong color!!!1"
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
i feel like tellling him "daddy u just bought me what she wanted and charged it on me!!!!1 Again!!!!!!

and please post ur Ys
Quote by devit
i feel like tellling him "daddy u just bought me what she wanted and charged it on me!!!!1 Again!!!!!!

and please post ur Ys

Because you want an iTouch.
Quote by Våd Hamster

amen
but if i return it my sister would slit my throat since u know its kinda they bought kinda to please her not me. crap my family hates m e
Next time your dad wants something, buy something for your mum, that'll teach him!
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by Våd Hamster

hahaha lol xD
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by devit
amen
but if i return it my sister would slit my throat since u know its kinda they bought kinda to please her not me. crap my family hates m e

So? your present, your call

Also, please type properly
Quote by metalhead987
just keep the wii and not let your sister play it.
now you win

epic
/thread
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
You should be grateful do get a Wii. I've been looking for one forever here. They're harder to find than Nazi gold.
well im sorry for those who cant find one or dont have money. luckily i do. and to da guy tat said i should not let my sister play. I have and Xbox 360 elite. i dont like the wii. i hate it HATE IT
dude i hate SSb all of them. i hate nintendo. i just got rock band and RSV2 so i didnt need the damned wii
First of all stop being a spoilt little shit, you're lucky they bought you anything.

Second of all, you dumb fuck, they clearly bought you the Wii BEFORE you visited family and said it was good to see what your reaction would be, but being the ungrateful shithead that you are it was too late for them to take it back and figured you'd like it anyway.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
interesting, i can see i am getting old by reading this stuff. I take you must be in the ballpark of 13 to 15. I am not so old that i can't remember what this must be like, but i would handle it quite differently.

If you don't want it, give it to your sister... she does want it.

Don't make a big show of giving it to your sister, just let her have the thing.

If your parents ask you about it, say "I am not really into it and thought my sister would enjoy it much more than you would, besides i got the Uber Online Kill 'em All Gambo X Box Super Beta Series 3(whatever people are playing now-a-days.

if you want an itouch, get a job and buy one. or if you have a job, then buy one.

I am not being a smartass here, or at least i am not trying not to be. You are young and it is hard for you to comprehend just giving away an object that is representative of something you believe you deserve. Plus giving this thing away without any kind of promise to get something you want in it's stead will be extremely hard. But i will tell you one thing, being more mature than your parents, and showing that kind of maturity by not rubbing a bunch of people's noses in it is a better feeling than any kind of "I didn't get what i want so i am going to make a stink about it", you might not get the itouch(unless you get it for yourself) but you would have taken a path higher than anyone else around you and if you actually come to terms with this kinda solution than you would have really grown as a person

besides, i never expect gifts from anyone to actually be anything i am into. If i really want something, i get it myself. That way i get exactly what i want and i hate expecting things from other people anyway.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by devit
amen

AWW THEY GOT ME A WII INSTEAD OF AN ITOUCH I AM A BASTARD CHILD!!!!!

Just be grateful you got anything to be honest. But if your sister wants an iTouch even though you can share a Wii she will probably be glad that you sold something for both of you to meet your gains.
Quote by gumbilicious
interesting, i can see i am getting old by reading this stuff. I take you must be in the ballpark of 13 to 15. I am not so old that i can't remember what this must be like, but i would handle it quite differently.

If you don't want it, give it to your sister... she does want it.

Don't make a big show of giving it to your sister, just let her have the thing.

If your parents ask you about it, say "I am not really into it and thought my sister would enjoy it much more than you would, besides i got the Uber Online Kill 'em All Gambo X Box Super Beta Series 3(whatever people are playing now-a-days.

if you want an itouch, get a job and buy one. or if you have a job, then buy one.

I am not being a smartass here, or at least i am not trying not to be. You are young and it is hard for you to comprehend just giving away an object that is representative of something you believe you deserve. Plus giving this thing away without any kind of promise to get something you want in it's stead will be extremely hard. But i will tell you one thing, being more mature than your parents, and showing that kind of maturity by not rubbing a bunch of people's noses in it is a better feeling than any kind of "I didn't get what i want so i am going to make a stink about it", you might not get the itouch(unless you get it for yourself) but you would have taken a path higher than anyone else around you and if you actually come to terms with this kinda solution than you would have really grown as a person

besides, i never expect gifts from anyone to actually be anything i am into. If i really want something, i get it myself. That way i get exactly what i want and i hate expecting things from other people anyway.