Who uses this pedal and how would you rate it overall?

Rate from 1-10

Versatility: Clean, jazz, country, blues, classic rock, grunge, hard rock, metal, etc.

What does it do for you better then any other pickup?

Pro's and Con's

Etc.

I'll be back later to check

Thank you to those who do answer
all i know is Alex Lifeson of Rush uses it and he is amazing
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
I hear theyre really high on treble and only really good for extreme metal but I havent played one myself.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Well firstly its a pickup not a pedal, secondly try listening to Nuno Bettencourt to get an idea of its tone.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by The Arch Enemy
Dime used them

/thread.

You do know Dime had a shi**y tone right? It is a decent pickup up, but you'd never know it by the way he used them.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
You do know Dime had a shi**y tone right? It is a decent pickup up, but you'd never know it by the way he used them.

I really don't need a tone bitch right now, so please just don't start.
Quote by The Arch Enemy
I really don't need a tone bitch right now, so please just don't start.

Huh? I'm being a tone bitch because I am clearly demonstrating your poor lack of knowledge when it comes pickups. Saying "Dime used them /thread" is just stupid and a bad example. Everyone knows that Dime had a crappy tone. Trust me, you'd know if I was being a tone bitc* miss sensitive.
Be cool.
Very nice pickups. I have an XL in the bridge and an R in the neck, and it's a great combo. The XL is pretty high output, but it cleans up nicely, especially with some volume knob manipulation. It really lets the sound of your guitar's wood shine through. Highly recommended, especially considering the price.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by thedude051
Huh? I'm being a tone bitch because I am clearly demonstrating your poor lack of knowledge when it comes pickups. Saying "Dime used them /thread" is just stupid and a bad example. Everyone knows that Dime had a crappy tone. Trust me, you'd know if I was being a tone bitc* miss sensitive.

I really don't have the time, so please.Yeah, you have more knowledge than me towards pickups I'm happy for you.

I hope you feel like you took me to school.

I'm sorry not everything have to be Slash's tone or eric Claptons tone to be a great tone.It is very close-mind/stupid of you to say it is not a good tone becuase it is not your kind of music that it is for.I'm wondering have you heard every single person say that his tone sucked? no! so your theory failed again.You don't know me and don't know if I'm a professional musician or not? so again your theory failed once again saying that i know nothing about pickups.BTW, I didn't ask you if his tone was good or not so I think it is time for you STFU and pay attention towards the TS GREAT PICKUP MASTER.
Last edited by The Arch Enemy at Mar 24, 2008,
Good tone is purely opinion. That's why there is no perfect tone. Don't get me wrong, I love metal but Dimebag's tone wasn't the best.
Schecter Daimen FR Special
Guitar Rig 3
Quote by thedude051

You're an idiot! What are you gonna say next? Pink is a better color? It is all opinions, don't shove ours down other's throats. Idiot.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by kelvinxkelvin
Good tone is purely opinion. That's why there is no perfect tone. Don't get me wrong, I love metal but Dimebag's tone wasn't the best.

I know but it wasn't "crappy".
Quote by Pinky19
You're an idiot! What are you gonna say next? Pink is a better color? It is all opinions, don't shove ours down other's throats. Idiot.

Thank you!

+1 truth points.

You are the man, Pinky19.
Quote by The Arch Enemy
I know but it wasn't "crappy".

Exactly.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
I have to say that when I play any acoustic stuff, I have to turn down the tone knob a bit to get rid of ear piercing treble. A lot of it is on my amp though.