with a EBMM petrucci sig trem? without the guitar getting crazily out of tune?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quite crazy, insane whammy abuse will obviously knock it out a little, but you can rely on it to be in tune with normal playing, KINDA.
so would divebombs be ok?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by Psychedelico
so would divebombs be ok?

You might get lucky and be able to do one or two without it going horribly out of tune, but you're not going to be able to do any Herman Ri floppy string tricks. It's my experience that they're somewhere in between good Fender/ PRS trems and Floyd Roses.
No, you gotta have a locking trem for divebombs
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
ok thanks
Quote by SlinkyBlue

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
It'll be fine with controlled use

Pitch dips and pulls ups on it won't knock it out of tune. If you start jamming the bar and slacking the strings completely then it probably will.
nah i use the vintage on my MIA strat just like EVH dose and it holds tuning remarkably well i was expecting it to be useless but its been surperb
Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick