I really want a new guitar. I'm into bands like Nirvana,Pixies, and Foo Fighters but I don't want a guitar that screams "kurt cobain wannabe" Any suggestions? (Also must be pretty cheap...nothing over $400 I think)
yeah, it dosn't matter what other think, just you like it..
Gibson LP Studio
Epiphone SG Vibrato
Santana Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Fender Mini Twin
Jim Donlup Cry Baby

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
I was looking at a Jagmaster. My friend played one at a local Guitar Center and said it was good, but idk.
Quote by chrisbr500
I need humbuckers on my guitar =D

It's a good idea to look used- you might be able to get an Epi Les Paul or SG and still have enough money for a pickup change.
Well if your going for a relatively cheap all round guitar,check out an Epiphone Les Paul maybe.
Good for punk etc.
Yeah, i've been looking at them. I think i'm gonna go to Guitar Center and just try a bunch of guitars. Maybe look on Ebay too. Thanks for the suggestions guys =)
Italia is a great brand for quirky, good quality stuff on a budget. Have a look at their stuff, and also try Hagstrom. Both far better than Epiphone, and around the same price.
Quote by kyle62
Italia is a great brand for quirky, good quality stuff on a budget. Have a look at their stuff, and also try Hagstrom. Both far better than Epiphone, and around the same price.

Yup, and if it's of any importance to you, Pat Smear of the Foo Fighters is a big Hagstrom fan, been using them for a long time and has one of the biggest vintage collections of Hags.

--- D