666 tabs pending approval! :O

its probably not like that anymore. whatever. im bored.

this is a pointless thread. so to avoid being reported for spam or whatever...
lets discuss how much rap sucks.
or not. i dont care.
rap does suck pretty bad.. except for the gorillas
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
I need to pee.
This week I have mostly been listening to...

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
As an additional remark, I would advise everybody to stfu and listen to Buz XD

Quote by Cato_60
rap does suck pretty bad.. except for the gorillas

+1 and eminem...but not all of eminem ****s only (the eminem show)
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!

I got the screenshot!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Rap doesn't suck, don't dismiss an entire musical genre like that, it's narrow-minded. You should never have made this thread. You're gonna get warned.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Rap doesn't suck, don't dismiss an entire musical genre like that, it's narrow-minded. You should never have made this thread. You're gonna get warned.

but i dont like any rap. so it all does suck to me. maybe not you.
i know i probably am. i didnt think before i posted. :[
You know you can still delete it?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Everything is the devil to you, Momma!
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Rap does not suck, I sometimes enjoy listening to rap especialy though my subs. But trying to compare rap to rock and the skills involved doesnt even come close. Just think about it, Rap you take someone that can talk and mumble really fast, take a computer generated beat, add some arpeggios, and some choruds and hits all computer done and you got yourself some crap (I mean rap . With rock, country, blues, or whatever, taking a several members playing different physical instruments, playing together in time, and expressing there own ideas, and that is what I call music!!!! I dont hate rap, I sometimes listen too it for a change, but I dont really see the skills involved in it.
Quote by JRoyall
Rap does not suck, I sometimes enjoy listening to rap especialy though my subs. But trying to compare rap to rock and the skills involved doesnt even come close. Just think about it, Rap you take someone that can talk and mumble really fast, take a computer generated beat, add some arpeggios, and some choruds and hits all computer done and you got yourself some crap (I mean rap . With rock, country, blues, or whatever, taking a several members playing different physical instruments, playing together in time, and expressing there own ideas, and that is what I call music!!!! I dont hate rap, I sometimes listen too it for a change, but I dont really see the skills involved in it.

No, try again.
Quote by JRoyall

Come on then, let's hear you Rap. Or use turntables.
Quote by JRoyall

Technically.. Nirvana counts as a rock band, too. So, take the skills of stealing a riff from Boston, then putting in a two note verse riff, then get someone else to write you a solo (Watch any video of him playing that song, tell me if you actually ever see him play the solo.. he always turns around) and have one guy write everything, and mumble into a mic and tell me the skill in that.

Besides, being able to write those types of lyrics, having that kind of wit, and being able to talk that fast is quite the skill. Most of those "computer generated beats" are programmed by someone, someone did write those. Not to mention, if you listen closely.. You can hear guitars on a lot of hip-hip. Most rappers, especially southern rappers, play with a band when performing live.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
that one guys right, rap doesn't suck, it blows. How can you shoot someone nine times and not kill him? Were they using airsoft guns?
rap sucks unless it's ratm or beastie boys
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Ok rap doesnt suck and it does take some skills , but all rap music is the same depressing story. Either have sex, go fuuk a girl, shoot the girl for cheating, still some money from the bank, have sex again, i skeeted in that girls mouth again. The songs dont really have a deep impact, and they all sound the same.
I know you know that I know you know who I am
Quote by JRoyall
Ok rap doesnt suck and it does take some skills , but all rap music is the same depressing story. Either have sex, go fuuk a girl, shoot the girl for cheating, still some money from the bank, have sex again, i skeeted in that girls mouth again. The songs dont really have a deep impact, and they all sound the same.

Not at all. Listen to some Saul Williams.
anyone ever notice how rap is only one letter away from.....nevermind.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by Broken_Drum
Not at all. Listen to some Saul Williams.

Most of the rap they play on the radio does, and its kinda depressing!!!
I know you know that I know you know who I am
Some rap is good. Its the egotistical **** thats on MTV and the radio that I hate.

Bands like Public Enemy and Wu Tang Clan are brilliant. And RATM if they count.
These 666 threads irk me...

but, still. Agreed. rap sucks

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.