I have to make a T-table out of this equation

y<2x+3

I dont understand what "<" means... i understand that Y is less than 2x, but does that mean its gonna be a -?

thankyou for your help if you do help
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
< means y is less than the quantity 2x plus 3, meaning put in any number for x, and the y value has to be less than whatever value you put in, ie, if you put in 2 for x, you get 5 on the right side of the equation, meaning when X=2, Y has to be less than 5 on a graph
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
it means that y is less than (2x+3)
so y-3 is less than 2x
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
so what if it is a < with a - under the <?
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by EZLN libertad
< means y is less than the quantity 2x plus 3, meaning put in any number for x, and the y value has to be less than whatever value you put in, ie, if you put in 2 for x, you get 5 on the right side of the equation, meaning when X=2, Y has to be less than 5 on a graph

dont u mean if x = 1?
u get 7 if u put x as 2
Quote by ukuleleftw

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

Quote by greasysnowball
so what if it is a < with a - under the <?

less than or equal to
Quote by ukuleleftw

Quote by Gaz_m2k5

Last edited by broady15 at Mar 24, 2008,
right, 1, sorry
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
ok thanks guys. i really appretiate it.

Now all i have to do is grapgh it . Sry i came to ask you guys, my teacher is in a meeting and im in a charterschool that requires no talking to other students until break.

its too gay...

well thanks again guys
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks