Page 1 of 3
I was just checking the news when I read this:

Someone threw a 6 kg heavy log of wood of a bridge onto an autobahn and hit a car with it. The piece of wood smashed the front window and killed the woman on the passenger seat.

This woman was sitting next to her husband who was driving and she was the mother of two children who were sitting behind her on the back seat.

Well done, idiot.... I can't explain which hate is spreading in my stomach right now...

Is it a typical german behaviour of dumb people to throw things of bridges? I mean.. this wasnt the first time such a thing happens.
In answer to your question: very.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
I was looking on a bag of BBQ charcoal, and it says on there: Do not barbeque while driving your car. Which means at some time, someone did that. So, I think the stupidity of humanity knows no bounds.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
you think this is really bad?
there are worse things that happen on earth
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by MegaJeff
Maybe she was a jew

*Reported*
Terms and Conditions apply.
Bill Engvall Here's Your Sign jokes. listen to them.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by hirkammett

Someone threw a 6 kg heavy log of wood of a bridge onto an autobahn and hit a car with it. The piece of wood smashed the front window and killed the woman on the passenger seat.
This woman was sitting next to her husband who was driving and she was the mother of two children who were sitting behind her on the back seat.

This.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
Quote by MegaJeff
Maybe she was a jew

Dude, you can't just make jokes like that, you ****ing retard.

I'm reporting you.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by cagnius
*Reported*

lol for what?

the OP can call all germans retards yet i cant make a lil german/jew joke

nigga please
Quote by MegaJeff
Maybe she was a jew

I lol'd
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by MegaJeff
lol for what?

nigga please

Shut the **** up. This is a thread about someone who got killed. It's disgusting that you think jokes like that are appropriate.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by MegaJeff
lol for what?

nigga please

Racism is not tolerated on this site. That was completely uncalled for and unfunny.

*Banned*
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by hirkammett
I was just checking the news when I read this:

Well done, idiot.... I can't explain which hate is spreading in my stomach right now...

Is it a typical german behaviour of dumb people to throw things of bridges? I mean.. this wasnt the first time such a thing happens.

I'm pretty sure this retarded

Quote by rabidguitarist
Shut the **** up. This is a thread about someone who got killed. It's disgusting that you think jokes like that are appropriate.

welcome to the pit
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
We had a similar report in the news here a few months ago; a couple of kids threw a large stone from a viaduct onto a passing car and the driver (some older woman) lost control of her car and crashed.

I can't understand why on earth you would throw a large stone on a moving car. If you do that, you just don't deserve anything in your life.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by rabidguitarist

terrible story, funny joke though. Misplaced uncalled for jokes are always the best. Anywho there were two local storios (nebraska) of kids throwing **** off a bridge onto the interstate(100 km/h road for you foreigners) and killing people. Dumb asses/
Quote by megajeff
maybe she was a jew

this is my serious face
atempt to make us laugh....................failed
Quote by rabidguitarist
Dude, you can't just make jokes like that, you ****ing retard.

I'm reporting you.

Calm down!!

So what if that guy is a douchebag? There are more important things to worry about than being offended by a joke. And so what if you report that dumb f-k; he'll just get another profile if he is deleted.
Quote by green room
welcome to the pit

I've been in the pit for allmost a year longer than you. I don't know about you, but I don't find anti-semitism funny when it's in reference to a manslaughter.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I was looking on a bag of BBQ charcoal, and it says on there: Do not barbeque while driving your car. Which means at some time, someone did that. So, I think the stupidity of humanity knows no bounds.

you cant say youve never been tempeted to do that... craving a burger while driving...
My friend's mom has been hit with a sandwhich while driving
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by black-sabbath
My friend's mom has been hit with a sandwhich while driving

A double cheese burger ran into the back of me at traffic lights
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Ok, now there are too many posts to reply to.

I think it's sick that you come into a serious thread about a mother who was killed in front of her family by a 6kg piece of wood coming through her ****ing window, and the first thing you do is make a joke about it. It's even worse that joke was so completely inappropriate and offensive.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I glued a McDonald's cheeseburger bun to a Stop sign once.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Something similar happened where I live. Somebody threw a car battery off a bridge killing the driver of the car.

Guy above me should shut the **** up.
Quote by Satch_Boogie
From the country that killed 6 million people just for having big noses, this is pretty tame.

You would fuck the word "stereotype" if it was material, wouldn't you?

You can't combine millions of people with the word "country".
Last edited by hirkammett at Mar 24, 2008,
Quote by hirkammett
You would fuck the word "stereotype" if it was material, wouldn't you?

You can't combine millions of people with the word "country".
Why not?

The overwhelming majority of the country gave into Nazi rule, **** they voted the Nazis into power.

Most of them probably regretted it, but it took WWII to stop what one country shouldve been able to do by themselves.

Viva revolution and all that.

And for the love of God, a joke is a joke. Why get so pissy about these things?
Quote by cagnius
Racism is not tolerated on this site. That was completely uncalled for and unfunny.

*Banned*

owned.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Satch_Boogie
Why not?

The overwhelming majority of the country gave into Nazi rule, **** they voted the Nazis into power.

Most of them probably regretted it, but it took WWII to stop what one country shouldve been able to do by themselves.

Viva revolution and all that.

And for the love of God, a joke is a joke. Why get so pissy about these things?

The Nazi agenda didn't look to bad. They didn't show how awful they were until they were in control.

The country gave into it because of indoctrination and because of what would happen if they didn't.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 3