turning into the next nazi state i swear.

last week they got this new sophisticated security system which basically makes it impossible to look at things on the internet.
basically it goes through sites and any language of bad pictures or anything which can be viewed as bad is brought up, print screened by the program and then printed out to the it staff. all in a matter of seconds and without us knowing.
it picked me up for using biology mad cos of the words anal sphincter (i was revising digestion for a level)

and the other day they sent an email round saying nothing you do or say is private. basically they can read and see everything we are doing.

even on proxy sites and anything like that.
So? You're at school to learn, not piss about on the internet.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

lol hacz how dare they hinder pron at school
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by 89cruefan

last week they got this new sophisticated security system which basically makes it impossible to look at things on the internet.
basically it goes through sites and any language of bad pictures or anything which can be viewed as bad is brought up, print screened by the program and then printed out to the it staff. all in a matter of seconds and without us knowing.
it picked me up for using biology mad cos of the words anal sphincter (i was revising digestion for a level)

and the other day they sent an email round saying nothing you do or say is private. basically they can read and see everything we are doing.

even on proxy sites and anything like that.

Secirius (sp)?

My school had it. My mate accidentally crashed it

After that, their 30 day trail ran out but they kept the symbol in the corner so we thought it was working.

If it has bad words on a serious page, you won't get in trouble. Simple as.

You're in school to learn, as previously mentioned.

EDIT: If you're doing nothing bad, you got nothing to worry about.
Quote by the_astronaut
So? You're at school to learn, not piss about on the internet.

but it is rather boring when out of 5 lessons i end up only have 2 lessons and 3 free lessons due to teachers going off ill and not leaving work.
Boo fucking hoo, go cry about it, dimwit. Comparing nazi germany to your little piss problem is insulting.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
get into ur computer lab
talk to the teacher for a few days
learn what tower is the master
and destroy it .....or u can just delete the programs that r viewing u
After reading the first sentence, I thought your school was ethnically cleansing itself of the Jewish.

Be careful speaking against the system, or you may get branded as an anti-social psyochopath and then get tossed into a death camp.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
I remember at my school my mate (for a joke) searched Captain Pugwash on Google Images and the teacher put it up on the whiteboard and everyone laughed....At least he didn't search Master Bates...
Quote by 89cruefan

With an openning sentence i was expecting so much more.

*realises he sounds like a neo nazi*

Not that i like nazi's or anything.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I can relate to what's happening to your school. I tried to get on Wikipedia last week for a project, and they blocked it..

Get out of the habit of using wikipedia in time for when doing work and referencing counts. I get laughed at and have 10% knocked off any work I do if I reference wikipedia.
Quote by Moggan13
I remember at my school my mate (for a joke) searched Captain Pugwash on Google Images and the teacher put it up on the whiteboard and everyone laughed....At least he didn't search Master Bates...

Or Seaman Staines