Alright pit...Today the search bar in firefox started acting weird...I have my search bar set to search google and prior to today, it would show me suggested results that were fairly accurate as I was typing in what I wanted to search for. Today, it's showing crazy freaking suggestions that don't even pertain to what I'm typing. Does anyone know a fix for this or is anyone having the same problem?
try restarting, or maybe its a virus?.......

-erm-

i meant aids. your computer has aids. burn it.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
It might be a problem with FireFox itself, cause just as I came into this thread and read what you posted, I typed in "Dragonforce" (the first thing I thought of), and the suggested answers were, in order (top five):

1. Dragonforce
2. Download 2005
3. Download 06
4. 2008 NCAA bracket
5. Download chess
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
It might be a problem with FireFox itself, cause just as I came into this thread and read what you posted, I typed in "Dragonforce" (the first thing I thought of), and the suggested answers were, in order (top five):

1. Dragonforce
2. Download 2005
3. Download 06
4. 2008 NCAA bracket
5. Download chess

I got the same results
Looks like it's just a problem with FF as a whole.

I typed in "zoids" and it gave me:

Yeh Shin
Yeh Mera Dil
Yeh or Neh

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by NutZz?
try restarting, or maybe its a virus?.......

-erm-

i meant aids. your computer has aids. burn it.

Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.