Anybody on UG play Lord Of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth 1 or 2? I just got my copy of the first one back from my friend the other day and I'll be installing it tonight, and I was just wondering if anyone else plays it? :P
Awesome game.
I used to play, and got up to the last level and my computer crash. I lost all saved data and gave up, never to play the game again.
Shiny metallic purple armor.
Love the game. I never play online, actually haven't played in months, but still, great game. 1 is better than 2, IMO

Rohan FTW
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Last edited by silhouettica at Mar 24, 2008,
used to play the first one, it rocked. my brother made this amazingly cool map where you have a castle that you have to defend but it has an inner wall and an outer wall...i could probs send it anyones way if they want it, it looks really good like it was already in the game.

we used to play on network, me and him inside the castle defending from 4 enemies on full difficulity...good ****
i prefer the old hack and slash lotr games. the ones directly based on the movies. those were sick games.
Holy ****, i had been searching for that game forever and a couple nights ago i found it and installed it. ROHAN FTW!!!
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Quote by DayTripper1967
i prefer the old hack and slash lotr games. the ones directly based on the movies. those were sick games.

yea they were decent too, i had LotR:RotK but it just disappeared. i think my mum sold it on ebay or something lol! Sam was lush though, he kicked ass. and Gandalf with his magic ball thing that electrocuted everybody
Yeah, I used to play BFME2. I was pro, being 14th in the world at 1v1 at one point. Awesome games, both of them.
I got the first one when it came out, but I never got into it.
LARGE TEXT