it's like your not even trying. but you are. you may wanna pick up a book on metaphor or symbolism.
Hey, I forgot what that song was about? Damn, where am I...Oh I know now. Thanks
Critting as I listen I like the intro, very laid back. Even knowing the song title, it was still funny hearing you sing it. The mix wasn't great, I can BARELY hear your voice. Singing wise it was pretty good; better than me, but you still might wanna practice. The 2nd solo is pretty out of time and almost random, probably need to change/remove that. Overall. Wow. xD. Pretty good with a nice first solo, clean it up a little more and you've got a good song.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Critting as I listen I like the intro, very laid back. Even knowing the song title, it was still funny hearing you sing it. The mix wasn't great, I can BARELY hear your voice. Singing wise it was pretty good; better than me, but you still might wanna practice. The 2nd solo is pretty out of time and almost random, probably need to change/remove that. Overall. Wow. xD. Pretty good with a nice first solo, clean it up a little more and you've got a good song.

Thank you for actually critting my song, unlike these other fools.
The times they are a changin'.....
I'll be glad to crit your song, just didn't think you were being serious. Problem is that I could barely hear vocals, and at one point it sounded like your mic fell over, or something hit it. I'm sure you have talent, and I like the name of your song (just could not get past the very poor recording.)

You may want to consider using your PC to record and here is a free multirack s/w program:

http://www.kreatives.org/kristal/index.php

Best of luck, and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Quote by Italy's Finest
Quote by Italy's Finest

Yeah I noticed no one was giving you a real crit so I decided to give it a go :P.
Quote by damnedone
I'll be glad to crit your song, just didn't think you were being serious. Problem is that I could barely hear vocals, and at one point it sounded like your mic fell over, or something hit it. I'm sure you have talent, and I like the name of your song (just could not get past the very poor recording.)

You may want to consider using your PC to record and here is a free multirack s/w program:

http://www.kreatives.org/kristal/index.php

Best of luck, and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thank you!
The times they are a changin'.....
Probably because your singing about smoking pot. xD and doing it very 'bluntly' as well.

Pun intended.