Sure, they'll have bass. Not sure about drums though.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I played around with a Microkorg at my local music shop and it's really good, and it does have some nice bass sounds. I can't remember if it had drums on or not, but if you check the Korg website it'll tell you.
Quote by Swat Man
^how would u do that? i got a hook up for midi what else would i need

I have no idea to be honest, but you'd need a program along the lines of fruity loops/logic/cubase/reason

Something like that.
i have cubase. would i be using the same program that MIDI controller electronic drum sets use?
My band use an OOOOOOLD Korg N5, that has several drum sounds. I'd assume the newer one would as well. If not, you could download and install a MIDI file onto it.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I have a microkorg, pretty awesome. really good bass presets but making your own is much more fun! there is one track with a drum backing but i dont get how to make it...

You could definatly hook your korg to your PC/MAC via midi and use a drum program on there(or a software synthesiser if you want to get some different sounds).
Gibson Les Paul Std double cut-away
Taylor K-14CE Koa back and front
Epiphone LP standard
Line 6 Flextone 150w
Kam 800w 15inch PA
Yamaha FG720S
Line 6 UXII tone port
Microkorg
which one would u suggest on that list? i tried the roland at GC and couldnt believe the features it had. however i did not try the microkorg. i dont really know if i need a full keyboard or not lol. but the roland does offer some cool effects such as delay reverb and that eye that if you move your hand closer and farther
it makes cool effects
I brought the korg because it had everything i need on it, yes the keyboard is a bit small and fiddley, but its not a massive issue, you can just plug in a bigger keyboard and jusy use the korg as a synth box.
Epiphone LP standard
Line 6 Flextone 150w
Kam 800w 15inch PA
Yamaha FG720S
Line 6 UXII tone port
Microkorg
Neither have drums.

But either way, I'd go for the mircrokorg.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
i does a cool light show when you turn it on.
Epiphone LP standard
Line 6 Flextone 150w
Kam 800w 15inch PA
Yamaha FG720S
Line 6 UXII tone port
Microkorg
Quote by Swat Man
^ any reason why other than price?

Versatility of sound, better presets, generally easier to work with.

Plus, there's loads of really cool live interfaces and PC inputs to make life easier.

The software it's compatible with has cool features too, like sound presets and things.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?