just wanting to know the better of the two

epi les paul custom or gibson studio

epi elitist les paul standard or gibson les paul classic

EDIT: consider pricing also
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
Last edited by garrett7 at Mar 24, 2008,
studio and classic
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
+1
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
what if i put new pickups, tuners, electronics, all that stuff into the epi les paul custom, would it be the better guitar?
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
anything?
Quote by Roc8995
yes if they are some what known. but i dont have a credit card and i think the only way of getting something online is with one so i would have to ask my mom or dad to use theres and they have said no before.
Quote by Roc8995
I'd personally choose: The Studio over the Custom and the Classic over the Custom.

That's just me though. I like the Studio's finishes and sound a little more than the custom, even if it's also another great guitar. And the Classic is SICK! I have one and I never thought once that I chose the wrong guitar.