Hi there. I had previously put up a new thread for my first new electric guitar that i wanted to buy to play metal. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13431505#post13431505

I was little tight on cash so could not think of anything better, but now some how i have money to spend on a high end guitar (well, not too high end). Please put in your recommendations.

I was basically looking out for some LTD 400 series , but don't know much about the pros and cons of the series. If there is some other guitar that is excellent then let me know. Again i must mention, i am a beginner. I want something that plays great, sounds great and feels great. My budget is decent enough for a high end guitar but cant buy something exorbitantly expensive.
Can you tell us how much you have to spend?
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
I would check out the Epi EM-2 customs. Both have EpiActive pickups, which are some of the best pickups for handling high-gain, and can also work as passives if u run out of battery life. They arent too expensive, and the FX has a locking trem if u want it.
Quote by GD_GC
Can you tell us how much you have to spend?

some where around 500-700$
Well I just took a look at that other thread,and I really can't help you much since I'm not a metal guy. But since you are a beginner, you may want something versitile. You don't know where your musical tastes will go at this point.
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne